VN Ren'Py Abandoned Presumption of Guilt [v0.1a] [MistGames]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Well, at least we have variety and this is not an incest game ... Oh wait ...

Well, at least the father didn't abandon the family or die ... Oh wait ...

Well, at least the protagonist did not leave his hometown to study in another city and now he returns to reconnect with his family ... Oh wait ...

Just kidding. Personally, I think it's good to see that more and more people are deciding to create their own games. I'm sure that eventually, developers will create better stories and better games will arrive.
I love incest games. I think we need more father daughter games personally.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
As the game progresses and gains more traction, I'm sure a modder will go ahead and make that happen for you guys

taru

Apr 23, 2018
The best thing that this game has that basically no other game has is the moms casual home wear not just some random robe thats always almost showing a tit or something

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Very few protagonists have two parents both alive and in the same place. One is either dead or missing, or one left because the other was an asshole or due to other issues. Then again this is/can be also true in life.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is this built out of other games? The file y_outline.rpy in the game folder is mostly just sections of code copy+pasted from other games.

tiger doss

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2020
Thanks for reminding, I didn't realize this would be confusing with another game at first, but in the next update I will rename the game, provide the option to change the MC's name, and move the story forward, [presumption of guilt] might be the best choice for a new name(I really can't think of any other names because I never passed my literature class),hope you guys have fun

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Thanks for reminding, I didn't realize this would be confusing with another game at first, but in the next update I will rename the game, provide the option to change the MC's name, and move the story forward, [presumption of guilt] might be the best choice for a new name(I really can't think of any other names because I never passed my literature class),hope you guys have fun
Don't forget to submit a ticket for the Game Developers Tag

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes