VN Ren'Py Abandoned Presumption of Guilt [v0.1a] [MistGames]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is this built out of other games? The file y_outline.rpy in the game folder is mostly just sections of code copy+pasted from other games.
That file is used to eliminate the text boxes that are used in most games. It also puts an outline around the texts so that you can see them against any background. Those game sections that you are seeing are just exceptions that Penfold Mole had to program into his routine in order for it to work in those particular games.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Renders are very good. But English needs some heavy work. And dialogues also needs some work. Feels like some robots are talking themselves.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wait a second! Is this lady the mother?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's wrong with the dev? Didn't he do some research?
Mom's are forbidden from having small boobs. Everyone knows that :Kappa:

Reactions: tiger doss

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Wait a second! Is this lady the mother?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's wrong with the dev? Didn't he do some research?
Mom's are forbidden from having small boobs. Everyone knows that :Kappa:
Well, she doesn‘t have small perkies, so much for that (although I freely admit to having a preference for those - but I digress...). Just a rather regular size (as IRL).

And thank the Gods they're not the gargantuan melon-sized ones that are such an AVN trope! (y)

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, she doesn‘t have small perkies, so much for that (although I freely admit to having a preference for those - but I digress...). Just a rather regular size (as IRL).

And thank the Gods they're not the gargantuan melon-sized ones that are such an AVN trope! (y)
Yeah, that's right. I meant small by adult games standards.
I'm also happy to see more variety.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes