2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Just some pretty basic customization. You should make it so you can full customize her body and face, it would be closer to character creation that way. Also, add more ncps, there's only cops. There's no desires when there's only 1 sex scene and nothing to do around the map except drive around and having no interactable npcs to do stuff with aside from buying a hot dog. If you're gonna take from sunbay city, at least do something with your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yotix

blacklotus

Jun 7, 2017
v0.2 had nothing worth it.
hope the next update will be good.
Agree. I shared the first build because I was interested this way one team can focus on the female protagonist of Sunbay great. But it's going to take a while to reach the point of the original project with the quests and the BDSM club.

Also it doesn't help the changelog being locked behind a tier, I think they would get at least a couple of patrons if they could read what's new with this build.

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Agree. I shared the first build because I was interested this way one team can focus on the female protagonist of Sunbay great. But it's going to take a while to reach the point of the original project with the quests and the BDSM club.

Also it doesn't help the changelog being locked being a tier, I think they would get at least a couple of patrons if they could read what's new with this build.
Communication is key for any dev team trying to gain support. Lack of communication and putting up pay walls just for a change log is ridiculous and only brings suspicions as to whether the devs are going for a cash grab or are actually committed to the project. Back when I had a patreon I communicated very often and was always praised for the level of information I shared. It sucks to see a potentially great game get lost in lack of information and communication from the devs.

Yotix

Apr 17, 2020
Could someone post the change log pls?

(Just to see if this time the update has anything worth trying out ...)

kong9522

Oct 29, 2018
Change log behind paywall...

It's like putting a label inside cereal box
You want to know what is inside? Too bad!

Reactions: Artix0
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes