2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Change log behind paywall...

It's like putting a label inside cereal box
You want to know what is inside? Too bad!
so synchrozz (or whoever they got the link from) just typed in random gofile links until they got lucky? I highly doubt it. Someone shared the link, which means that someone had access to the changelog from behind the paywall. If you're gonna share links, you may as well share the log as well.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I'm just bummed that there's still a hard cap on sliders. Mayhaps next version will have more advanced customization options.

Jul 21, 2023
Are there new sex scenes in this update?

Yes they added new animation.
Mason will call from the start of the game. He will tell you his location (of course it won’t appear on the map, although after the animation with him I got a marker above him in the form of a blue exclamation mark). It is located in the parking lot. (If you look at the map it is on the left) He stands next to a red jeep with a black roof.
The animation is different. Actually, I didn't find anything else. Well, they made a Sandbox mod. Story mod is not available.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrettyMiaDesires-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

foible

Aug 29, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: exter

Yotix

Apr 17, 2020
Both are done by different teams, Sunbay has a male MC, PMD has a female MC.
The second team apparently got access to all the code and assets (i.e. programming and art stuff) from the first project. Since neither of them now has enough content to be fun for more than five minutes, should we assume this is a cash grab (possibly with the same ppl behind both teams) or just incompetence that will lead to two projects failing in parallel?

TheRetroAiden

Apr 4, 2022
I am unable to play as optimizations and lag is real .. hope next update changes its really needed .. would help alot

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I wouldnt be suprised if the dev of this game is the same as for https://f95zone.to/threads/real-life-sunbay-v1-7-beta-tom.22756/ but on an alt account so he is able to milk more people with all the cut content that already existed when Real Life Sunbay had a female protag.
On the about page for Real Life Sunbay;
1724434366416.png

Their "partner" page lol..............

I don't understand why they can't just either use a single Patreon or just be honest in the separate Patreon. Then again you have to be pretty stupid to support either of these games. Real Life Sunbay's development progress has been slower than slow. I'm the first one to say not to criticise devs simply on the basis that their updates take a long time as this is for most people a side hobby. But there is being slow and then releasing actual content and then there are all these other adult projects which are clearly just Patreon scams where the progress is not only just slow but when there finally are updates there is no actual new content with frequent reworks or long patch notes with a bunch of changes that don't actually amount to anything

I highly doubt either Real Life Sunbay and Pretty Mia Desires will ever be completed. Likely eventually abandoned

Besides it is never a good sign when a dev starts a new project while they have another one in such an early development and unfinished state as well

Reactions: killer905 and exter
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes