Others Completed Pretty Soldier Wars A.D. 2048 [Final] [D.O.]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@LostTown this is what I found on that error.

"
you're getting the error "The stage information file cannot be read" in Pretty Soldier Wars A.D. 2048, this is due to permissions issues with the game file. To fix this, run the game as Administrator by right-clicking the .exe and selecting it from the menu. You can alternatively modify the game's alias so that the game is always run in Administrator mode automatically. To do this:

1. Locate the alias of the program you want to always run as an administrator.
  2. Right-click the application’s shortcut, and then click "Properties" from the menu.
  3. Click the "Compatibility" tab in the Properties window.
  4. Select the "Run This Program As An Administrator" check box, and then click OK."
Let me know if that helps

Reactions: Cat Chronicle
Aug 16, 2017
I haven't played this yet and might not, but there's a big difference.

Darx is the only one doing the fucking there, whether it be to his own troops or enemy troops. And the combat might be a lot easier.
hence why I wrote 'this looks like something along the lines of' instead of 'this is just like'

LostTown

Jul 14, 2017
@LostTown this is what I found on that error.

"
you're getting the error "The stage information file cannot be read" in Pretty Soldier Wars A.D. 2048, this is due to permissions issues with the game file. To fix this, run the game as Administrator by right-clicking the .exe and selecting it from the menu. You can alternatively modify the game's alias so that the game is always run in Administrator mode automatically. To do this:

1. Locate the alias of the program you want to always run as an administrator.
  2. Right-click the application’s shortcut, and then click "Properties" from the menu.
  3. Click the "Compatibility" tab in the Properties window.
  4. Select the "Run This Program As An Administrator" check box, and then click OK."
Let me know if that helps
It works now, thank you.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
is this xcom? when xcom hentai game? i wanna play xcom but i don't have the cash so i want a xcom hentai game
More of a Final Fantasy Tactics style game. The gameplay largely consists of finding a choke point on the map so you can funnel the enemies and fight them one by one. Both the enemies and you have large health pools so the fights are drawn out instead of X-com's "OH FUCK!!" combat of getting one hit deaded by an enemy off screen.

One of the worst sins of this game was that your Bio Soldiers when defeated simply run off map instead of getting fucked by rape monsters

After reading through all of these comments about the combat being bad, is the story worth it?
Its your standard 'world ended, got invaded by tentacle monsters' affair, so nothing special about the story. Between missions you can visit your ladies and at some point go on a 'date' and fuck them once.

Funnily the title card at the top of this thread is from the original PC98 game that this is a remake of.
There is actually a sequel to that PC98 game which also got a remake by the same company that did this remake, which IIRC was also translated. Your girls still don't get fucked by monsters but you do run into another squad that was defeated and fucked, so atleast you do get to see some ladies in uniform violated.

TheMarijan

Aug 28, 2017
More of a Final Fantasy Tactics style game. The gameplay largely consists of finding a choke point on the map so you can funnel the enemies and fight them one by one. Both the enemies and you have large health pools so the fights are drawn out instead of X-com's "OH FUCK!!" combat of getting one hit deaded by an enemy off screen.

One of the worst sins of this game was that your Bio Soldiers when defeated simply run off map instead of getting fucked by rape monsters

Its your standard 'world ended, got invaded by tentacle monsters' affair, so nothing special about the story. Between missions you can visit your ladies and at some point go on a 'date' and fuck them once.

Funnily the title card at the top of this thread is from the original PC98 game that this is a remake of.
There is actually a sequel to that PC98 game which also got a remake by the same company that did this remake, which IIRC was also translated. Your girls still don't get fucked by monsters but you do run into another squad that was defeated and fucked, so atleast you do get to see some ladies in uniform violated.
Thank you for the reply!

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I remember it was damn hard to play and very very frustrating.
Kept looking for some sort of trainer or cheat just to play it through but never found one. I liked the game play though.
So with a bit more balanced game play and fair KI it would have been nice.
KR

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@MystZER0 o.o you could just google "How to mount an image with deamon tools" you know? kinda easier since it would show videos of how to do it.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
This is an erotic version of xcom.
Why i know that ?
Because when you are literally next to enemy with 95% chance of hitting it you often miss.
Miss/10 would recommend.

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
I never understood why people kept whining about the accuracy in this game...
I just got my characters as close as possible and they rarely missed...
The character lvls also play a role on whether they hit... Huge gap in character and enemy lvls and it's a surefire Miss even if the Accuracy says 99%...

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
please share a complete save file this games is hard making me annoy

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
I remember it was damn hard to play and very very frustrating.
Kept looking for some sort of trainer or cheat just to play it through but never found one. I liked the game play though.
So with a bit more balanced game play and fair KI it would have been nice.
KR
CheatEngine works pretty well with this game. Some of the later missions will still be a slog, but the game gets a lot less frustrating once you don't have to worry about HP anymore.

Isn't this whole "The apocalypse known as "The Third" "-stuff just a really stilted/poorly translated way of referring to World War 3? That one's been bugging me ever since I first found this game more than a decade ago. I also recall something about the monsters being the result of mutations caused by radiation from nuclear weapons.

But yeah, the story is paper thin, and it's not even remotely original. Character development is about as minimal as it gets, and

Wasn't there also a sequel to this game? The ending is a pretty blatant setup for a sequel, but I can't remember if it ever got released or translated.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Yes, that's what I said.
There was a remake of the sequel released a couple of years later.
It did get translated iirc.

I never played it though, just downloaded the CG set because the gameplay in this was pants.

Reactions: Lunarius

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
I have the sequel version remake of this game, but meh,... not only japanese but also dont have no CD crack :/
if you need for this i will send to you, but i want tht crack no cd if you created it.
if you have sequel translated, can yound mind given to me? mrme

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game really sucks. You need to have a cheat engine for it. Miss nearly every shot even at 70-85% chance to hit! Yet the enemy hits you more often when it's only at 20-50% chance to hit! Multiple times in a row. The game mechanics is totally fucked up on this game. Due to this reason the game is impossible nearly.

Second floor has at least 3-4x as many enemies as your unit. I was down to 2 units for me and 2 for the enemy.. 80% chance hit.. Missed nearly every shot.. Enemy had 20% chance to hit me and hit me 2 out of 3 times! My team went down when it should of been an easy win with 75-80% hit chance with enemy at less than 50%.. But nope since I was about to win the battle I started missing with incredible odds.. it was like I was actually only getting 20% chance like the percentage flipped. It was just plain stupid.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes