harryzeus

May 8, 2022
i am softlocked in the tribe quest, i followed the guide but now it still says i should investigate more, can't leave town or anything else please help deck

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
I'm trying to run down a file in my 'games' folder called PFFPatch.zip; does price for freedom even have a patch? unfortunately it's 32mb so I couldn't upload it

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
i am softlocked in the tribe quest, i followed the guide but now it still says i should investigate more, can't leave town or anything else please help deck
Could you send a bug report in game? Bottom left in the main menu.

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
You missed the dead rats. Press Alt key to highlight them or check the .

Dec 31, 2017
Patreon Crack is broken, remove it from page. Does not hook on v31.2, no pop-up window on startup, no config files in the BepInEx folder, or nothing. Either only works on Windows 11, is outdated, or the recent patch blocks it from working.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. For those having a similar problem, DO NOT RENAME THE ROOT GAME FOLDER. If need be put the root game folder in a renamed folder but make sure the root game folder is still named "PriceForFreedom_31_2_Windows" or whatever it is for the version.

Edit #2: I have identified the exact problem with the Patreon Crack not running: Don't put a semicolon anywhere in the folder names from the base drive of the computer (the C: or D: drives) to the root game folder (the PriceForFreedom_31_2_Windows folder). If you're like me and try to rename the root game folder to the game's exact name (using a semicolon in place of the colon since colons do not work), then BepInEx will refuse to run.

Last edited:

congtanboro29

Nov 1, 2021
Since release 30 the game kind of works with BepInEx again as it uses Unity 2022.3. This means:
  • Those interested in Machine Translating the game with XUnity.AutoTranslator might attempt to do so again (note that the game supports some other languages, check it out in the options). I did a short test and it seemed to be working partially: hotkeys like Alt+0 don't work but most text seems to be translating.
  • I'll release the Patreon Crack as a BepInEx plugin as it requires less effort to maintain.
Download: Mega

FAQ
Q: What is this?
It's a crack that enables patreon content and removes the code to unlock the gallery.

Q: How do I use it?
Place all files in the root game folder (same folder as PriceForFreedom.exe). If you see a console window when you start the game you installed it correctly. The first time you launch the game or when you update the game it will take longer to load as BepInEx is doing its thing.

Q: Can I use this on Mac/Linux?
No, works on Windows x64 only. You might be able to get it to work with Wine/Crossover/Proton/VM. But no plan to support more platforms from my side.

Q: Can you help me with ...?
No. Cracks are provided as is. If you have any issues consider supporting the Devs and their work. Free version with locked content is totally playable.
where i put this in?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VglHB

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
You missed the dead rats. Press Alt key to highlight them or check the .
Hey dev i have a question: can we able to romance only one character? or is it a forced harem? if it is the former do we have the choice to refuse sex from characters that we dont want to have sex with?

Jan 28, 2020
Hey dev i have a question: can we able to romance only one character? or is it a forced harem? if it is the former do we have the choice to refuse sex from characters that we dont want to have sex with?
There are options to refuse sex, yeah, and I can recall a couple examples: for Clementine, you have to refuse the temptation and stab her. For Hiho, you either have to pick the wrong dialogue options during the scene before it (but don't say you don't enjoy her company or she'll permanently leave the game), or choose the "Sleep" option when you're cuddling if you don't want to be a dick to her.

Reactions: kolinson
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes