Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
can someone explain, why when i choose other resolution the game usually not running. but if you choose a default resolution the game running normal.

the game is good, art good, mechanic is good.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Valaska

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Gameplay is interesting enough I guess. I've only completed the Prologue and the quests for Samara and Hiho.
The scenes are good enough for me. Maybe a bit to wordy for me to stop tuning out.

Are there any more quests that aren't locked behind Patreon? There's the one right outside the stables and another in the market.

Will there be random encounters? I ask because I want to play around with the combat system.
Will you be able to explore other parts of the map?

• Wow
Reactions: Stella MudPie

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
can someone explain, why when i choose other resolution the game usually not running. but if you choose a default resolution the game running normal.

the game is good, art good, mechanic is good.
Hum that's a curious one, are you going larger resolution? Or smaller? are you scaling the window by draggin the size manually?

And thanks! :)

I'm really into RPG and 2dcg games like this, but this game is unique, has a distinct style.
you have created a rare artwork that other developers can hardly replicate !
Thanks an absolute ton :) we're striving to make something nifty.

Wait, got nuked ? Was it because of lewd content ? what happen ?
Not sure but we assume that was why. We didn't bother checking the reason.

Gameplay is interesting enough I guess. I've only completed the Prologue and the quests for Samara and Hiho.
The scenes are good enough for me. Maybe a bit to wordy for me to stop tuning out.

Are there any more quests that aren't locked behind Patreon? There's the one right outside the stables and another in the market.

Will there be random encounters? I ask because I want to play around with the combat system.
Will you be able to explore other parts of the map?
Howdy there, those two are the only two I am aware of atm but you can confirm via here. There will be some ways to get into combat in the future beyond just random encounters and such, most places you clear out will remain clear unless there is some reason for activity to return there in a narrative sense.

There's a dev tool in the build to let you trigger combat via the quest editor.

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
The game is nice but I can't enjoy it due to the excessive lag, I don't know if the game requires system requirements that my pc doesn't meet or if I have to set it up specifically

some advice?

• Sad
Reactions: Valaska

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The game is nice but I can't enjoy it due to the excessive lag, I don't know if the game requires system requirements that my pc doesn't meet or if I have to set it up specifically

some advice?
Does the build 16 lags, or you are talking of the previous builds? The latest version might possible run better.
What are your system spec?

D

Deleted member 812790

What's different in the Patreon vs. non-Patreon builds?

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
What's different in the Patreon vs. non-Patreon builds?
Sand_ You can check which quests are Patreon only in the requirements here:
Most quests are public. The newest ones aren't.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
the pateron crack link takes me to build 14 version? will that work with build 16 or will there be a crack for 16 out soon?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lou111
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes