Zering

Jul 5, 2021
People know that to get a dance scene you need to update (goes in and out) the floor or the building itself?
And how else does progress affect the subject? Is it pure ramdom ???

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Great game but sadly my pc is very old and low end pc, cant play it. Lagged too much and making my old GPU and CPU too Hot 97c they almost died on me.
Hey there, the best way to drop the impact to GPU is dropping the FoW effect as much as possible, that's the most demanding suite that we've added.

Will there be homosexual content? Or is it only straight/lesbian?
We're likely going to have M/F, F/F, M/F/F, M/F/F/F/F/F, content only. Our lead artist is most comfortable with male and female, or female and female pairings and we can't really push beyond that. I'd write it! But it wouldn't be fair to demand art for it etc.

I hope we get more Hot Scenes with Hiho and Iski!
Yes for Hiho for sure and we prooooooooobably will have some more for Iski in the future lol. She's super popular with our community so we'll likely do some more.

People know that to get a dance scene you need to update (goes in and out) the floor or the building itself?
And how else does progress affect the subject? Is it pure ramdom ???
Right now, random. We'll have it so that it happens only after your first interaction and her deciding that she is healed enough to return back to work.

i must be honest i can't wait for the white haired girl and the lizard girls lol
Howdy! Hmmm white haired... we have a couple of those, do you mean in Terri in the Velvet Oasis? Hiho is definitely getting more content as one of our leads. As for Iski, it's more likely than not we might have more in the future with her.

tbh i enjoy the combat the most but it have lot of bug that make me stuck in the combat . i hope the dev fix it soon . i will try again when the game is completed or at least the combat no longer bug
Oh hey, that's pretty cool, we're happy to hear when people enjoy our combat.

We have a lot of balancing and debugging to do right now. One of the Adhoc fixes for most combat initialisation issues is to save and then reload in combat. Combat should be going through a major revision past sometime in the future.

how do you update the game? just transfer save file from old to new?
Get the newest version (we now have a launcher btw) and you should be ok. If you want to backup your original saves etc you can go into AppData, Locallow, Team Dead Deer. The JPGs inside will be your saves

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Changelog:
- Nailah pole dance event at the brothel.
- 3 Nailah animated sprites with removable clothes.
- Reworked the Velvet Oasis second floor location.
- Nailah pinup collectable (3 variations).
- Post-Osh'to tribe quest dialogue with companions.
- Halmech Temple location in Kaldea's Gatehouse.
- Add FoW to Kaldea's infirmary.
- Scylla theme soundtrack (2 variations).
Okay, LISTEN.
How did I not KNOW about another chocolate beauty in the game?
Nailah? How do I get on that, teach me the ways, I'm about to EXPLODE, I need more chocolate women, I ain't ever seen her in my life and I deserve shame and whips.
And pole dance? How sensual.

Anyway, same with the foxy ladies.
Who's the blondie, who's the white-haired lady?
I MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH.
I am filled with shame.
Redeem me, Val. :cry:
Also, Scylla OSTs HYPE, thank you, thank you.

But, I don't really want a walkthrough, just drop me some hints, wanna explore myself.
A minimum requirement, like, completed xyz quest and which area would be sick.

God, I love this game and universe.
So behind on everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valaska

Zering

Jul 5, 2021
Okay, LISTEN.
Nailah? How do I get on that, teach me the ways, I'm about to EXPLODE, I need more chocolate women, I ain't ever seen her in my life and I deserve shame and whips.

I MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH.
I am filled with shame.

But, I don't really want a walkthrough, just drop me some hints, wanna explore myself.

So behind on everything.
I do not know how best but the basic instructions for quests and characters can be seen here and more I do not know (-_-)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ritsujin

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Okay, LISTEN.

I MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH.
I am filled with shame.

So behind on everything.
Ohh, the other girls of the oasis I see what the earlier question was about lol. Yeah, the blonde is Katie, the white-haired girl is Terri, there's another one named Esther who is the madame.

On the theme of chocolate, we've had another for quite a while! Cheese just rewrote her completely to actually... have like, a purpose and more story. She's Katrina, runs the inn over in Toreign.

597855_header.jpg unnamed.png 2019-02-25_10-09-47.jpg

Originally she was just a one off "hey do you want to bang?" encounter but she's been given actual story importance etc. She also plays cards and people like the rewrites so I think its a huge improvement. She was originally a voted in character went up against a thicc half-ogre girl and I was always like "well... it's a bit of a waste she has literally no character." So I am happy to see her being used more and more. Kimber might count too as milk chocolate lol;

1654961267252.png

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
On the theme of chocolate, we've had another for quite a while! Cheese just rewrote her completely to actually... have like, a purpose and more story. She's Katrina, runs the inn over in Toreign.
Oh yeah, we've talked about this before -someone's forgetful, heh-, I know about Katrina.

Kimber, thoughhhhhhhhhhh?
I see you, I see you.
Haven't had much time to play it, but that changes

right now.
Boutta play all day.

Bless the whole team for creating this masterpiece.
Now all I need is more Scylla stuff.
While the insane amount of love I have for chocolate women here, Scylla will be forever #1.
And Samara's right there at #2.
I love them so damn much.
love.gif
made this with pride

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Oh yeah, we've talked about this before -someone's forgetful, heh-, I know about Katrina.

Kimber, thoughhhhhhhhhhh?
I see you, I see you.
Haven't had much time to play it, but that changes

right now.
Boutta play all day.

Bless the whole team for creating this masterpiece.
Now all I need is more Scylla stuff.
While the insane amount of love I have for chocolate women here, Scylla will be forever #1.
And Samara's right there at #2.
I love them so damn much.

made this with pride
Haha oh yeah, my bad mate I remember the talk now, my bad. Sorry haha a lot of stuff goes by and a lot of names and such can slip my mind.

Yeah, lots planned for Scylla, I've planned a ton of ancillary stuff for her outside of the game too. Wrote a short story about her backstory a while back, I need to fish it up and brush it off. Edit it out maybe add a bit to it. Also going to add a bunch of lore for Ohmes which she or her ancestors will be mentioned a lot... I had a portrait artist for figures in our game setting but he bailed so I need to grab another low-cost sketcher for busts and maybe landscapes.

I'd also like to get a few promo art pics, one I got in mind is her fight with Kimber where she got the scar across her cheek, bridge of her nose, and other cheek (Kimber gave that to her, looks like 3 scars but is actually one contiguous slash that got separated from motion)

Build24_Uncensored.png

• Red Heart

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Haha oh yeah, my bad mate I remember the talk now, my bad. Sorry haha a lot of stuff goes by and a lot of names and such can slip my mind.

Yeah, lots planned for Scylla, I've planned a ton of ancillary stuff for her outside of the game too. Wrote a short story about her backstory a while back, I need to fish it up and brush it off. Edit it out maybe add a bit to it. Also going to add a bunch of lore for Ohmes which she or her ancestors will be mentioned a lot... I had a portrait artist for figures in our game setting but he bailed so I need to grab another low-cost sketcher for busts and maybe landscapes.

I'd also like to get a few promo art pics, one I got in mind is her fight with Kimber where she got the scar across her cheek, bridge of her nose, and other cheek (Kimber gave that to her, looks like 3 scars but is actually one contiguous slash that got separated from motion)

View attachment 1864875
I JUST NOTICED.
Nailah has pierced nips?
THAT'S SO GOOD.
1654969258094.png

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
We're likely going to have M/F, F/F, M/F/F, M/F/F/F/F/F, content only. Our lead artist is most comfortable with male and female, or female and female pairings and we can't really push beyond that. I'd write it! But it wouldn't be fair to demand art for it etc.
That's fair! I wouldn't expect someone who isn't necessarily comfortable with certain pairings having to draw for it, I appreciate you responding :)

• I just jizzed my pants
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes