ducktails

May 17, 2018
yep still nothing
I have issues using the 23_2 crack aswell, it shows a loading screen I do not see on a clean install and then shutsdown.
The last time I checked the 23_2 version in the OP was actually 23_0. As mentioned by xorxorrax earlier, 23_2 can be downloaded from the official site though.
I already reported the version issue to the mods but it was rejected for some reason. Just use the official mirrors

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Can we just stay in bed all day and cuddle waifus?

Specifically, a certain redhead waifu?
Also, the tomboy chocolate waifu.

PLEASE
Eyyy a chad Scylla appreciator, good man. But yeah I'd like to get something like that rolling. You mean Katrina? The innkeeper in Toreign??

Are there any skills i should concentrate on getting/are there any skills I should avoid putting my skill points into?
Slash for maximised damage, thrust, parry, last stand and murder stroke is a build one of our patrons runs that gets him through the game.

Is it possible that eventually we can play as something other than an elf?
It's unfortunately not feasible for us to do this.

• Sad
Reactions: Horker14 and haooni

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Eyyy a chad Scylla appreciator, good man. But yeah I'd like to get something like that rolling. You mean Katrina? The innkeeper in Toreign??

Slash for maximised damage, thrust, parry, last stand and murder stroke is a build one of our patrons runs that gets him through the game.

It's unfortunately not feasible for us to do this.
Thank you for the response.

Also, It seems like Lady Wolf has a thing for darker skinned elves. First Nameless in the comic, now Redic in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valaska

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Thank you for the response.

Also, It seems like Lady Wolf has a thing for darker skinned elves. First Nameless in the comic, now Redic in the game.
Hah... well Redic is about the natural "elf" pigmentation tbh, alabaster elves are sort of unusual in the setting. She likes people of interest and usefulness, nameless as a Novencian slave with an unbroken unbridled willpower makes her quite intriguing. Redic is an extremely gifted swordsman that, in the events before the game, Lady Wolf witnessed his survivalism in Faltest.

Hami, the 3 armed gal for instance, is a useful and interesting person. Sasha with her "special talents," Ramir with his competency and such.

Nah, I meant Samara.
But yeah, Scylla and Samara are my 2 favorites.
Ohhh! Milk choco vs Dark choco haha. That's pretty cool, I like doing Samara and Scylla interactions, there (in the finished game) will be 2 different versions for progress in the story or their personal story events. I have pre-written a bunch of them (not as many as I should have tbh) and we only really have two scenarios that change it from the cold combative to the more functional relationship.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Ohhh! Milk choco vs Dark choco haha. That's pretty cool, I like doing Samara and Scylla interactions, there (in the finished game) will be 2 different versions for progress in the story or their personal story events. I have pre-written a bunch of them (not as many as I should have tbh) and we only really have two scenarios that change it from the cold combative to the more functional relationship.
Good to hear, good to hear.

Side note, I also like Katrina a lot, too, such a fun lass.
She reminds me of Miki Miura from Katawa Shojo for some reason. (and not just the bandage, ha.)
Same energy, I'd say.
1653098226107.png

Coomer44

Sep 30, 2019
anyone else get infinite loading when starting the game? The game starts fine and gives me the screen with all the girls bathing and i can scroll it from left to right but clicking the mouse makes nothing happen anymore. I remeber an older version of the game worked where the load was like maybe 5 secs max and then after clicking left mouse it would take me to the main menu. No cracks installed, just the 23.3 version from the devs site.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Good to hear, good to hear.

Side note, I also like Katrina a lot, too, such a fun lass.
She reminds me of Miki Miura from Katawa Shojo for some reason. (and not just the bandage, ha.)
Same energy, I'd say.
View attachment 1822420
Yeah! Cheese, one of our other writers, redid her, and it's good to hear he did her design justice. He really wanted to have her more involved and a better/larger part. She used to just be a one and done bang thing which was a waste. People didn't even realise she was a thing and those who did forget about her.

So it's good she's in a place people can actually remember who the character is and have fun with her.

Reactions: Ritsujin

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
anyone else get infinite loading when starting the game? The game starts fine and gives me the screen with all the girls bathing and i can scroll it from left to right but clicking the mouse makes nothing happen anymore. I remeber an older version of the game worked where the load was like maybe 5 secs max and then after clicking left mouse it would take me to the main menu. No cracks installed, just the 23.3 version from the devs site.
Hmm, if you could drop by our discord we could help better there, head to #bug-tracker and Deck will get to you soon as possible.

where can we find our save files?
AppData Local Low, TDD, the JPG's in there will be your saves

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

waifula

Apr 27, 2021
Bruh... I came here because bored BUT GODAAAAAAAMN Im impressed I am not the reading type but something about this draws me in I hope you all enjoy this as much as I am SHEEEEEESH #Gaming

• Red Heart

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Bruh... I came here because bored BUT GODAAAAAAAMN Im impressed I am not the reading type but something about this draws me in I hope you all enjoy this as much as I am SHEEEEEESH #Gaming
Elira Pandora... is that you? lol but seriously, thanks a ton! Means a lot.

Reactions: waifula

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Will more skills end up getting "skill trees?" I'm currently doing Osh'To's original quest, and saw that none of her skills have a skill tree to put into. My guess was that more stuff like that will be added later on, given how so many of the skills for multiple characters so far have side effects that aren't fully implemented, yet, but just wanted to ask.

Reactions: Enigmanic

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Will more skills end up getting "skill trees?" I'm currently doing Osh'To's original quest, and saw that none of her skills have a skill tree to put into. My guess was that more stuff like that will be added later on, given how so many of the skills for multiple characters so far have side effects that aren't fully implemented, yet, but just wanted to ask.
Yes in principle every skill will have some kind of upgrade tree.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
I've started noticing a bit of an issue while in combat. Despite still having enough AP to use a skill, one that doesn't require stamina, I'm unable to do a thing. Can't move, can't use a skill, can't even swap to another character. I can go into menus, but nothing on the main screen works. The only way to "fix" the issue was to either reload the battle from the beginning, or hot the "skip battle" button.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I've started noticing a bit of an issue while in combat. Despite still having enough AP to use a skill, one that doesn't require stamina, I'm unable to do a thing. Can't move, can't use a skill, can't even swap to another character. I can go into menus, but nothing on the main screen works. The only way to "fix" the issue was to either reload the battle from the beginning, or hot the "skip battle" button.
Heck, if it happens next time would you mind making a save and posting it in our discord in #bug-tracker ??

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Heck, if it happens next time would you mind making a save and posting it in our discord in #bug-tracker ??
If I....knew how to do that I definitely would, because it just happened again, lol. Very ignorant in that regard. I made a new save, but can't find anything in the PoF:A folder for saves.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes