deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Anyone with issues / bugs, please ask on our , it's way easier to help you there.

Any chance for future android build?
Yes one day, but we are focusing on the desktop version for now.

CD_quest_2 won't load for me for some reason, any suggestions as to what I could do to fix it?
Join our for help.

I can't seem to progress Osh'to tribe. I can't speak to the woman in the Quarantine tent (Bjo'Od I think). I can't even leave the town. I've followed the guide on the website but meh nothing.
Make sure you have the latest version (23.2), this bug should be fixed.

impossible to play, farming 100% gpu usage all time
Reduce the fog of war quality in the graphics options, and the general graphics quality if it's not enough.

Skipping combat have any negative point? Like losing someting?
It just adds some health damage that persist between fights but can be recovered by sleeping or eating.

only key that does anything is the windows key
Join our for help.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedWyne007

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Anyone with issues / bugs, please ask on our , it's way easier to help you there.

Yes one day, but we are focusing on the desktop version for now.

Join our for help.

Make sure you have the latest version (23.2), this bug should be fixed.

Reduce the fog of war quality in the graphics options, and the general graphics quality if it's not enough.

It just adds some health damage that persists between fights but can be recovered by sleeping or eating.

Join our for help.
I got the link after subbing on patreon,thanks

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I love this game and have been following for years now, Your game is the best on this site
Hey thanks a ton! These messages mean a lot to us especially with everything going on these days.

I can't see anyting about dialogues in walkthrough, so dialogues don't matter that much?

Dialogues affect a lot of the game, you can even get potential companions killed with certain options, drive them away... kill off a few major story characters too, etc.

Brings me joy to see the redhead smile.
Been a while, since I've played, wonder how much new stuff we got.
Haha, nice! I am adding more "if Rel: +" stuff for when you have a positive relationship with Scylla that cheer her disposition up a bit.

Here's hoping we see Lady Wolf getting sexed up by Redic (mc) soonish.
She's a definitive major character who will be around so, I say your chances are pretty good. WINK.

Really confused on this game, protagonist in the comics is female. This guy is obviously a male, kinda wondering why the creator didn't just go with having a female protagonist or just having both genders; if they were trying something new. Game seems like it's still in the early stages so this might be a possibility, other than that game is pretty good.
Well, that's because they're two different stories in the same setting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: spitfire335

Eyeli

Feb 28, 2019
I believe the download is wrong, although the zip file is called 23.2, but when I unzip it it contains the 23.0 version. I am using the Windows version and both the Anon and Racaty download have this problem
Edit: The patreon download does work

Last edited:

MadLadDog

Jan 17, 2022
All the download links are wrong, it says 23.2 but when you download and extract it's 23.0 lmao. Is this going to be fixed soon? Last time I played was on 17, hoping to play the latest version before finally deciding if it's worth the money to grab the patreon content (didn't support when I tried 17 because I felt the content it would have at the time didn't justify the cost).

By the way, Hiho best girl. If I ever get isekai'd into this world, I'd definitely choose Hiho over the others.

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
All the download links are wrong, it says 23.2 but when you download and extract it's 23.0 lmao. Is this going to be fixed soon? Last time I played was on 17, hoping to play the latest version before finally deciding if it's worth the money to grab the patreon content (didn't support when I tried 17 because I felt the content it would have at the time didn't justify the cost).

By the way, Hiho best girl. If I ever get isekai'd into this world, I'd definitely choose Hiho over the others.
I already reported the version issue to the mods but it was rejected for some reason. Just use the official mirrors

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Are there any skills i should concentrate on getting/are there any skills I should avoid putting my skill points into?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes