thealex78

Dec 30, 2018
New Public build is out! Eagerly awaiting the crack.
This game is amongst the highest quality out here. When the completed game is out I will buy it for sure.

Reactions: anonintheshell

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Is it still unplayable combat wise? Last time i tried to make a legit run without combat skip, alas the combat was trash.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dunno if ive played so many games that i get them all mixed up with other games or not BUT honestly (unless im going crazy)
theres another game (im not a fan of) that has the exact same name as this game HERE
the OTHER version has sissy or what ever and i think male mc gets ither transformed into a girl or dresses up like one or something like that (not my cup of tea ..different strokes for different folks) not sure where i was going with this kind of lost my train of thought (compliments of getting old) anyways ive played this game before and once i got a computer upgrade (new system)
havent been able to find this game so im glad that its finally surfaced and with an update!!!

Reactions: Morasaky

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I can't see anyting about dialogues in walkthrough, so dialogues don't matter that much?
Screenshot_1.jpg

Reactions: str8up

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Really confused on this game, protagonist in the comics is female. This guy is obviously a male, kinda wondering why the creator didn't just go with having a female protagonist or just having both genders; if they were trying something new. Game seems like it's still in the early stages so this might be a possibility, other than that game is pretty good.

Zerent

Aug 26, 2020
How are we supposed to farm money earlier on in the game? Just finished the Crimson Dervish quest.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
With the description on the difficulty choice, I am to assume that there is relationships that are only got or that you can only see at higher difficulties?

Aug 31, 2020
how do i start the game after extracting the file i thought i would c a file with the games name so i can play but the only 2 files that i c are assets bundles and contents and even when i checked these files i still didn't c anything that i could start the game with

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I have weird problem, i can't open save menu and some menus and they do open and close like this in seconds.
Try to disconnect your gamepad if you have one.

How are we supposed to farm money earlier on in the game? Just finished the Crimson Dervish quest.
There is no way to earn recurring money at the moment, we will add this eventually.

With the description on the difficulty choice, I am to assume that there is relationships that are only got or that you can only see at higher difficulties?
The difficulty only affects the combat. But having some bonus for hard difficulty sounds like a decent idea.

how do i start the game after extracting the file i thought i would c a file with the games name so i can play but the only 2 files that i c are assets bundles and contents and even when i checked these files i still didn't c anything that i could start the game with
Look for PriceForFreedom.exe. If it's not there your download didn't work, try to get it from our website:

So do they add the patreon quests later or are they locked forever until you pay?
The public version is meant to be a demo so you can decide if you like the game enough to support it or not. The game will be published on Steam once finished. So yes most recent quests will never be public unfortunately.

Reactions: BanditoMarito
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes