Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I'm a filthy furry so I'm talking about the girlcat of course :Kappa:
I have searched on the slums. Is she on a house or the outsides? Or she just appears when the quest is triggered?
Thanks for answer.
I'm not sure if her hut is visit-able without Samara's quest being triggered, I think it may need to be.

Reactions: raycada

raycada

Mar 26, 2021
Thanks! After playing for a while I managed to find her. There is going to be some h-scenes with the her in the future? As far I can see I just can talk to her. I don't know if the curse thing with Samara have more quests so I prefer to ask.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Thanks! After playing for a while I managed to find her. There is going to be some h-scenes with the her in the future? As far I can see I just can talk to her. I don't know if the curse thing with Samara have more quests so I prefer to ask.
We do definitely have plans on having some more content that leads to a lewd scene with her for sure. Right now it's mostly just talking with her and her involvement in Samara's third questline.

Reactions: raycada

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Wow I guess there's no way to download this game in a reasonable amount of time, huh? MEGA has that annoying 5GB limit and with the other 3 hosts it would take hours to complete... Can't someone put the game on Google Drive or something?

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Wow I guess there's no way to download this game in a reasonable amount of time, huh? MEGA has that annoying 5GB limit and with the other 3 hosts it would take hours to complete... Can't someone put the game on Google Drive or something?
Have you tried downloading it from their official website? I did it and it was significantly faster than the unofficial links.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Have you tried downloading it from their official website? I did it and it was significantly faster than the unofficial links.

Actually, I haven't. Great idea tho! Might have to check it out that way.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
First time trying this game, but either there is a visual bug with the defense system or there's something I'm not understanding about it. I can't find any information about how this works.
When I parry, I supposedly get 12 defense points on 2 limbs of my choice. However, a lot of the time, this isn't represented in the game. The bars of the limb health fail to turn yellow and sometimes fail to even represent it in the popout i.e. says 0/12 defense despite just having used parry. This continues until the limb is actually attacked, which sets the bar and popout to where they should be (yellow bar and the actual defense left on that limb).
It's confusing.

Good game so far though, haven't gone past the prologue yet.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
First time trying this game, but either there is a visual bug with the defense system or there's something I'm not understanding about it. I can't find any information about how this works.
When I parry, I supposedly get 12 defense points on 2 limbs of my choice. However, a lot of the time, this isn't represented in the game. The bars of the limb health fail to turn yellow and sometimes fail to even represent it in the popout i.e. says 0/12 defense despite just having used parry. This continues until the limb is actually attacked, which sets the bar and popout to where they should be (yellow bar and the actual defense left on that limb).
It's confusing.

Good game so far though, haven't gone past the prologue yet.
Thanks a ton!

Yeah we are redoing everything combat wise after this next patch in either the follow-up or the next. Deck has done some modifications and updates in the meantime between each patch prepping for our overall combat overhaul.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Amusingly, you can talk to dead cultists. You can even trade with the inn owner after killing him. 1645632672395.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Valaska

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Hah, yeah that bug was found recently... patches may potentially be delayed though due to the events in Ukraine... we're working through as best we can but situation is evolving rapidly as you all know.

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
  1. There is no walkthrough ? The only one i found was a very vague one on the official site
  2. The decisions dont matter to the story or sex scenes ? Since there is no walktrouhg ...
  3. The character personality is shaped by the decisions ?

So many unanswered questions ...

Last edited:

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020

Extras: Patreon Crack - - Patreon Codes

i have to say thank you dev for alowing us the crake to be posted on your from here for the patron content i have yet to play your game and im about to boot it up at the time of wrighting this butas to why im thanking you is becuse im poor as shit and poorn games are low on my prioty list to give money to but seeing this makes me want to suport you when i can.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
  1. There is no walkthrough ? The only one i found was a very vague one on the official site
  2. The decisions dont matter to the story or sex scenes ? Since there is no walktrouhg ...
  3. The character personality is shaped by the decisions ?

So many unanswered questions ...
Her Vic.

Our walkthrough is sort of vague because it's meant to limit spoilers as much as possible while being a walkthrough. Yes, choices matter, certain actions will exclude you from scenes entirely and you can kill a bunch of characters that are involved with the story which will change things. The character has a predefined personality, which you can guide either for ill or good.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes