zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Man, I remember playing this game back when it was on version 12, now its already at version 22. The art is still great, interesting lore, and there's even more content. Active development with frequent updates and interacting w/F95 community, might as well become a Patreon to show my support (y)

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Man, I remember playing this game back when it was on version 12, now its already at version 22. The art is still great, interesting lore, and there's even more content. Active development with frequent updates and interacting w/F95 community, might as well become a Patreon to show my support (y)
Oh wow that's awesome you've been here that long since 12 haha, thanks a ton for noticing the progress :) a few people have been acting like we haven't added any content in this time lol. Gets draining sometimes, but in general, people are positive so we gotta focus on that.

Thanks a ton! Welcome aboard.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DerKaiser05

DerKaiser05

Sep 19, 2021
It seems like I'm missing one more Iski scene how to get that one? And after you went back to Nathan's in after Pilgrims path, wasn't Hiho first scene supposed to trigger? Mine doesn't need help

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
It seems like I'm missing one more Iski scene how to get that one? And after you went back to Nathan's in after Pilgrims path, wasn't Hiho first scene supposed to trigger? Mine doesn't need help
There are two that trigger in the bedroom of the Inn, one is brand new. Hiho's scene should be if you camp together in the wilderness.

• Red Heart

DerKaiser05

Sep 19, 2021
One more question, on the Shamara quest wasn't the beggar outside supposed to call me and offer some information for some coins? I remember that's what happened on my last save file unless I remember wrong. Did I cause some error somewhere or not? I'm stuck on "search samara"

Also, what's with the phek's stash? where is it? I killed phek and aready took the stash but the objective is still there

Last edited:
Reactions: Valaska

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
One more question, on the Shamara quest wasn't the beggar outside supposed to call me and offer some information for some coins? I remember that's what happened on my last save file unless I remember wrong. Did I cause some error somewhere or not? I'm stuck on "search samara"

Also, what's with the phek's stash? where is it? I killed phek and aready took the stash but the objective is still there
Hm not sure what might have happened, could you upload your save file here so Deck could check it out if there is an error?

Phek's stash is a little stash tucked way under the stairwell and desk of one of the wrecks, sounds like the objective got hung.

• Red Heart

DerKaiser05

Sep 19, 2021
Problem :
stuck on "search Samara"
Can't triggger Hiho first scene (Inn scene)
I still have the Phek's stash objective

Might be more : quest that didn't trigger

I'll check those again later
Thanks in advance ^_^

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
DerKaiser05

unknown.png

Build 22.1 Hotfix just went live to fix several issues reported by users.

Build 22

Changelog:

• Iski sprite scene (2 animated sprites)
  • Main Story Quest continuation
  • A small side quest with a family of farmers
  • Hidden collectible
  • Katie's animated world sprite (no more sliding around)
  • Uulk, Laqab Riaz, Kimber dialogue portraits
  • Iski dialogue portrait touchups
  • 4 new locations
  • Visual effect above companions when they have something to say
  • Storage added to the inn room
  • General quality settings will now lower/raise fog settings
This update (and hotfix) has brought with it one major content drop and a couple small content additions altogether, with some QUI and QOL additions such as storage. We've also continued to build off of some content from Build 21 and improved Katie's world sprites with animations now! The rest of the Velvet oasis' girls are to follow.

Our main content is the MSQ being continued, return to the inn room after you've finished the second senate meeting and you will be given tips on where to go next. This will lead to a couple of new minor locations used for the quest (and potentially in the future) and ties you even further into the political schemes of Kaldea's elite.

A bit of small content is with fan favourite Iski, climbing into your room and assaulting your pillow like the gods damned degenerate she is... using in-world sprites! This is an experiment, we're attempting to see how feasible and economical it is to use world sprites in more unique and interesting ways, including lewd animatics in-world. These sorts of scenes could expand in the Velvet Oasis (our brothel), the seedy back alleys, and maybe even involving the MC. We'll see where this all takes us!

Also made sure to do something with this quest I've meant to do since the start. Your companions each have their own dialogues based on not only the map, but the situation you are in. Huge amount of work this way but... I think it came out nice. Some people are starting to heart throb over Scylla due to this update and that makes me happy haha.

Your mom gay.

Does anyone know if there's any other ero game with a character like Samara?
Ravager would be literally the only other game with a character even similar to some of ours tbfh. Chuchilla in the mornings is soberer than not and in those moments she is similar to Samara, but Chuchilla is uh... a lot less functioning alcoholic wise as Samara. Samara keeps her shit together but Chuch is so sloshed all the time she is slurring etc. IMFHO Samara could drink Chuchilla under the table and back again don't even at me 4MinuteWarning .

I think LOK:R is making a character similar to Samara but much, much, much harrier. I am sure there would be a VN or two out there that have a wingman character, MIST sort of does, but... Samara also has more than just wingman since she is down to cloud, a pervert who likes to watch people, drinks, and has a generally carefree and happy previous life BUT a pretty moody situation where she got herself into shit. Part of Sam's extreme alcoholism is trying to numb the condition she suffers from.

And when I mean extreme, I do mean extreme. Sammy is almost always carrying booze on her person. She takes it easy on Osh'to and even Scylla when drinking.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Since I'm still new on following this game, may I ask about the game update?

Is it monthly?
Ahaha... hah... dare to dream I suppose! But uh, we basically put them out as quickly as humanly possible with our team size and resources. Many of us have other obligations (rent etc) and work other jobs etc. So all we can say is we provide content as often as we can!

• Red Heart

DerKaiser05

Sep 19, 2021
Ahaha... hah... dare to dream I suppose! But uh, we basically put them out as quickly as humanly possible with our team size and resources. Many of us have other obligations (rent etc) and work other jobs etc. So all we can say is we provide content as often as we can!
Noted! Thanks for your effort Devs

Tuhaar Baap

Dec 18, 2020
how does one use the crack. I downloaded the latest version but I don't know how to use it.
You just replace gameassembly.dll with the cracked one. You don't need latest version, it is best if you download the game version which is in op

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes