Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
@LWTea.png

lol but seriously, I have no idea we don't actually make it and I've never used it. Someone else here might drop by and help, all I can really say is make sure the numbers match versions and I take no responsibility if things bork.

OpFocus

Oct 18, 2020
With everything going on in Europe, I can't really afford to spend $20 just for concept arts, but at the same time, I'm not arrogant enough to demand it for free.

So, It will be more than enough for me to know the name(s) of the character or characters featured in these new concept arts. Can someone provide me with this information?

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
With everything going on in Europe, I can't really afford to spend $20 just for concept arts, but at the same time, I'm not arrogant enough to demand it for free.

So, It will be more than enough for me to know the name(s) of the character or characters featured in these new concept arts. Can someone provide me with this information?
Howdy there. Understandable, Arbuz is in Ukraine too, your priority should be to get yourself to safety.

The concept is for this upcoming scene between Aya and Dee.

Reactions: colifa

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
It's the first time I see someone asking the dev for help on using a crack. Fucking hilarious. I'll add a FAQ on the crack OP to avoid these kinds of questions.
You know what people are saying.
Life itself write the best comedy.

Howdy there. Understandable, Arbuz is in Ukraine too, your priority should be to get yourself to safety.
Different people have different priorities, some of these people are true heros in my book, like the mad lad below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
I've followed this game for so long, and it's grown so much, which is a breath of fresh air compared to ALOT other games in development...

i'm simply curious, any end goals or something to a conclusion in sight? any knots to tie? of course the devs has to get to safety above all and beyond.

simply intriguingly curious about the game, it's been worked on, polished, updated for so long, it's unnatural or feeling weird that there's no like end in sight.
had a thought of playin everythin when the final version would come one day in the future haha.

Reactions: Mr. Bore

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I've followed this game for so long, and it's grown so much, which is a breath of fresh air compared to ALOT other games in development...

i'm simply curious, any end goals or something to a conclusion in sight? any knots to tie? of course the devs has to get to safety above all and beyond.

simply intriguingly curious about the game, it's been worked on, polished, updated for so long, it's unnatural or feeling weird that there's no like end in sight.
had a thought of playin everythin when the final version would come one day in the future haha.
Yes the main story is pretty much all planned, and we will release the game on Steam whenever it's done. Implementing it bits by bits in our builds in order, so you can play the game now without fear of being spoiled, if you want.
We have some trouble lately to work efficiently due to the situation in Ukraine, but we are chugging along regardless to the best of our abilities.

Reactions: Mr. Bore

ArbuzBudesh

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Mostly not, depending if you count feet in frame during scenes but theres not whole lot of those.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Where can I find out the current definitions for the attack traits (i.e. Deadly, Light, Blunt, etc.)? They aren't on the FAQ

Reactions: CJlOHNK

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Where can I find out the current definitions for the attack traits (i.e. Deadly, Light, Blunt, etc.)? They aren't on the FAQ
Hey mate, we will definitely put a more comprehensive guide on our Wiki section later after we rework combat, atm our combat is pretty bad compared to where we want it to end eventually. We were hoping to have the rework out awhile ago but the invasion of Ukraine really threw a lot of us into complete disarray on the team.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes