Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Kind of surprised to see an update for this, i was under the assumption it was also stalled with the head artist for the game and comic being Ukrainian and thus too busy with a war to be drawing for either. The comic is still un-updated so did this update not require any new art or are they back in the artist's chair and also working on the comic?

Reactions: Valaska

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Kind of surprised to see an update for this, i was under the assumption it was also stalled with the head artist for the game and comic being Ukrainian and thus too busy with a war to be drawing for either. The comic is still un-updated so did this update not require any new art or are they back in the artist's chair and also working on the comic?
Arbuz is still trying to work on the game when he has time, between air strike alarms and missiles falling around. The comic will probably stay on hiatus until things calm down. But we do have some art made in advance, so that helps.

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
Arbuz is still trying to work on the game when he has time, between air strike alarms and missiles falling around. The comic will probably stay on hiatus until things calm down. But we do have some art made in advance, so that helps.
Really hope things get better for him. Been a fan of Arbuz' art since before he started the comic, so this is just another instance of an accomplished creator having their life and work disrupted by Putin's invasion.

Loki3000

Dec 20, 2016
In Ukraine, people fight to protect their homes and work to feed themselves and their families. I have a friend in Ukraine. he lives in the combat zone of Kharkov. and in order to feed his family he goes to work at the risk of being killed at any moment

• Sad
Reactions: Valaska and deck

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah that's what i thought was going on which is why i was surprised, and now i understand how this update is actually possible. You know, since you're here, you might want to change the comic website's 'new page on thursday's' to 'on hiatus due to Ukraine/Russia war' or something. I only discovered the reason for the comic stalling cause i went digging on the discord, plenty of folks might just assume it ceased production for whatever reason and give up on it cause they don't know it'll be coming back in the future.

Reactions: Valaska

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah that's what i thought was going on which is why i was surprised, and now i understand how this update is actually possible. You know, since you're here, you might want to change the comic website's 'new page on thursday's' to 'on hiatus due to Ukraine/Russia war' or something. I only discovered the reason for the comic stalling cause i went digging on the discord, plenty of folks might just assume it ceased production for whatever reason and give up on it cause they don't know it'll be coming back in the future.
Good call, I forgot about that.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Thingamadong

Mar 16, 2021
So... I must be pretty stupid. If I try starting the game with or without crack, I only get a big picture of this game's banner (the girls at the bath /steam bath). How might I proceed to the actual game from there? What am I missing?

FTWWTF

Oct 25, 2018
So... I must be pretty stupid. If I try starting the game with or without crack, I only get a big picture of this game's banner (the girls at the bath /steam bath). How might I proceed to the actual game from there? What am I missing?

press any key?

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I can't seem to progress Osh'to tribe. I can't speak to the woman in the Quarantine tent (Bjo'Od I think). I can't even leave the town. I've followed the guide on the website but meh nothing.

Reactions: OofDang

Marou

Aug 9, 2017
Crack for 23.2 not working, game crash when i try to start a game... Works fine without crack.

P.S. - Nevermind. Found a reason.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes