Sep 24, 2020
We don't have any kill-code or whatnot for the crack, it would start some sort of crack vs cracker fight and we just... don't have time for it, it's not our priority. Especially since it could risk inconveniencing or causing issues with our patrons/substars.

There's a few other games (not naming names) where the war on leaks/cracking ends up making it harder on patrons. Patrons do seem to accept it and it doesn't seem to interfere with the patreon numbers, but its not how we operate or treat our supporters.

But at the same time... we aren't making new builds with supporting the crack in mind. If it breaks, it breaks and we honestly just try and ignore its existence.
Hell yeah brother, its always interesting to see developers working casually, alongside a pirate community but still prioritize their supporters first !

loveless0404

Dec 5, 2020
Just saw the steam page. Curious; when it goes on sale on steam, will the game have all features or will some content remain subscriber exclusive?

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Just saw the steam page. Curious; when it goes on sale on steam, will the game have all features or will some content remain subscriber exclusive?
The is for Gold & Sand, which is another game than Avarice (this one). When Avarice is eventually sold on Steam it will be complete, no subscriber exclusive features.

Reactions: Digteren

Acidric

Jul 16, 2022
I fixed the Patch crashing, but the Gallery keeps beeing locked. Dunno where i went wrong maybe somebody has an Idea.

After clean Install of the Game, i dropped the Files from "PFFPatch" into the Gamefolder.
Then i Downloaded BepInEx-Unity.Mono-win-x64-6.0.0-be.692+851521c
found here:
Unpacked and also dropped the Files into the Gamefolder, it overwrites some stuff...

Then i downloaded Cpp2IL-3d1cea6be2aae092546f186c86dd5b3fa5fb46ea
found here:

in the downloaded Folder you can find 3 Files

MethodAnalysisContext.cs
Il2CppMetadata.cs
Il2CppMethodDefinition.cs

copy them and put them into BepInEx\core
(if you dont find them look here )

Well the Patch doesnt do shit for me but hey the game does Start
Maybe somebody can work with this info and knows what to do next...

Reactions: DoggedDog

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I cant find the files you are describing Acidric can you just put each set in a zip file for us? Thanks!

Acidric

Jul 16, 2022
I cant find the files you are describing Acidric can you just put each set in a zip file for us? Thanks!
It is really not hard to find the Files on the Sites i linked... but here

BepInEx-Unity.Mono-win-x64-6.0.0-be.692851521c

Cpp2IL

but like i said the Gallery is not open...

Im thinking maybe i used the wrong version of BepInEx, i tried the same thing also with BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.692+851521c and BepInEx_x64_5.4.21.0 but the Game wont open.
I have all my Infos from this Thread and in general i dont know shit about this kind of stuff, but since Tanatolar got it working maybe he can explain it for us.

Screenshot 2024-07-03 022744.png Screenshot 2024-07-03 022653.png

Reactions: DoggedDog

DoggedDog

Aug 28, 2020
I fixed the Patch crashing, but the Gallery keeps beeing locked. Dunno where i went wrong maybe somebody has an Idea.

After clean Install of the Game, i dropped the Files from "PFFPatch" into the Gamefolder.
Then i Downloaded BepInEx-Unity.Mono-win-x64-6.0.0-be.692+851521c
found here:
Unpacked and also dropped the Files into the Gamefolder, it overwrites some stuff...

Then i downloaded Cpp2IL-3d1cea6be2aae092546f186c86dd5b3fa5fb46ea
found here:

in the downloaded Folder you can find 3 Files

MethodAnalysisContext.cs
Il2CppMetadata.cs
Il2CppMethodDefinition.cs

copy them and put them into BepInEx\core
(if you dont find them look here )

Well the Patch doesnt do shit for me but hey the game does Start
Maybe somebody can work with this info and knows what to do next...
Bro, you literally needed to go one step further to solve this problem for all of us. From the link to "link" you need to download BepInEx Unity (IL2CPP) for Windows (x64) games and not Unity (Mono). The rest of the steps are correct, I did it.
1720128760172.png
One caveat, after starting the game the console will turn on, which will stop after some time, you need to press enter once, and after a couple of seconds the code will do its job and the patch will work.
Sadly I can't find way to upload corrected patch, so I'm leaving this for someone else. From down there it's preaty simple.

Last edited:

BlazeWillFall

Jul 8, 2024
I'm seeing a lot of discussion of a Patreon crack, where can I find it and how do I install it? I'm fine if it's an outdated version. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Got it working for build 31

Last edited:

Acidric

Jul 16, 2022
Bro, you literally needed to go one step further to solve this problem for all of us. From the link to "link" you need to download BepInEx Unity (IL2CPP) for Windows (x64) games and not Unity (Mono). The rest of the steps are correct, I did it.
View attachment 3799126
One caveat, after starting the game the console will turn on, which will stop after some time, you need to press enter once, and after a couple of seconds the code will do its job and the patch will work.
Sadly I can't find way to upload corrected patch, so I'm leaving this for someone else. From down there it's preaty simple.
Strange i tried it also with BepInEx Unity (IL2CPP) but i get the same crash log .

Maybe you can compile your BepInEx folders into a zip and upload it

Last edited:

DoggedDog

Aug 28, 2020
Strange i tried it also with BepInEx Unity (IL2CPP) but i get the same crash log .

Maybe you can compile your BepInEx folders into a zip and upload it
Okay, I'm attaching my version of the patch.

I don't know how it works internally, so it may not work for everyone.
Place all files from "patch" folder in the root game folder (same folder as PriceForFreedom.exe). If you see a console window when you start the game you installed it correctly.

Xolvath

May 24, 2017

Place all files from "patch" folder in the root game folder (same folder as PriceForFreedom.exe). If you see a console window when you start the game you installed it correctly.
it works

Noisykiller12

Jul 10, 2018

doesnt seem to work for me

db-bchr-iv

Mar 12, 2023

Wonderful! It works. Thank you.

eshayyz

Apr 19, 2019

This works for me. Just want to note originally it didn't but I had to temporarily turn off my VPN and Firewall.

RicoHauser97

Dec 9, 2023

What version/build of Price For Freedom is this for? I'm using this patch for build 32.2 and doesn't seems to work

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022

I tried it with your patch. When I click on the exe, he console window opens, writes stuff up to "Downloading Unity base libraries" then closes, and the game doesn't launch. Getting the same error log as last time as well :
Hey, crack doesn't seem to work anymore. The console window opens, then closes, but the game is nowhere to be seen. And I get the following error log :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anybody have an idea what's happening?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes