Johnwell_1

May 2, 2023
Just got a "trojan:script/wacatac.b!ml" when downloading the PFFpatch.zip file from one of the links and the antivirus isolated it, is this a false positive or an actual threat?

Johnwell_1

May 2, 2023
Just got a "trojan:script/wacatac.b!ml" when downloading the PFFpatch.zip file from one of the links and the antivirus isolated it, is this a false positive or an actual threat?
Just checked the file 3 times through VirusTotal, got flagged only four times, I guess it's a false positive. Posting this so others may encounter the same issue as I have.

1723706901316.png

trunkbunk22

Nov 2, 2022
dunno how I fixed it but after reinstalling crack and done by DoggedDog multiple time but in different orders + changing ending of the UnityBaseLibrariesSource line from {VERSION}.zip to and vice versa it finally worked.

it was literally trial and error method until game launched. But when game asked me if I want to patch to 32.2 version I ignored it in case it break everything
For anyone who did this method to fix it, with the new patch it seems to have broken again (for me at least). The solution I used to fix it was to revert the UnityBaseLibrariesSource line back to {VERSION}.zip from .

mabeloco

Dec 15, 2019
anyone else get stuck unable to move next to the bed in the morning after Hiho keep showing up in the room during the morning to read??

i keep having to backtrack saves to before finishing Hiho's nights.

did anyone else have the same problem.

if i have her in my team she keep showing up every single night. if shes not, i get stuck next to the bed and are unable to move.
i cant even dismiss her, because shes unclickable.

Last edited:

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
anyone else get stuck unable to move next to the bed in the morning after Hiho keep showing up in the room during the morning to read??

i keep having to backtrack saves to before finishing Hiho's nights.

did anyone else have the same problem.

if i have her in my team she keep showing up every single night. if shes not, i get stuck next to the bed and are unable to move.
i cant even dismiss her, because shes unclickable.
Update to build 33.1.
And send a bug report in game if you still have this issue (bottom left button of the main menu)

Reactions: mabeloco

mabeloco

Dec 15, 2019
Update to build 33.1.
And send a bug report in game if you still have this issue (bottom left button of the main menu)
achso. thank you very much.

using build 33.1 fixed it. she still shows up every single day to talk. but at least i don't get stuck when i wake up.

really appreciate the quick answer.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PriceForFreedomAvarice-B33.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SinaXXX

Jun 18, 2018
Update to build 33.1.
I downloaded the launcher and for some reason in the download screen it was using 90% of my gpu. either it's mining a crypto currency or it's a fault with the code. hope you fix it.
P.S. starting the game after reaching 24%, in the menu screen it was using 0%

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes