lolsqq

Aug 26, 2021
Okay, I'm attaching my version of the patch.

I don't know how it works internally, so it may not work for everyone.
Place all files from "patch" folder in the root game folder (same folder as PriceForFreedom.exe). If you see a console window when you start the game you installed it correctly.
So i was having a problem with this patch, something about "Failed to download unity base libraries...". If you having the same problem after aplying the DoggedDog patch and troubleshoot you can try to change the line 42 on the BepInEx.cfg file.

Find the BepInEx.cfg file inside BepInEx folder, open it with notepad or your choice text editor and change the line 42:

UnityBaseLibrariesSource = {VERSION}.zip

to

UnityBaseLibrariesSource =

It seem that it's having problems find a specific metadata version for unity engine.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Okay, I'm attaching my version of the patch.

I don't know how it works internally, so it may not work for everyone.
Place all files from "patch" folder in the root game folder (same folder as PriceForFreedom.exe). If you see a console window when you start the game you installed it correctly.
Just wanted to say thanks for the patch bro ^^, you are doing awesome work and cheers :cool:

Is there way to cheat stats and become more powerful?
Just enter the patreon code "Shal" in the options menu and enable cheats, you will see one option in the general tab i.e player level increase it to your heart desire and then you will get points for your stats ^^

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
Just enter the patreon code "Shal" in the options menu and enable cheats, you will see one option in the general tab i.e player level increase it to your heart desire and then you will get points for your stats ^^
But its NOT what i mean, i don't wanna levels, i want POWER, i want ONE SHOT EVERY SINGLE THING in this game, i am clear talking?

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
But its NOT what i mean, i don't wanna levels, i want POWER, i want ONE SHOT EVERY SINGLE THING in this game, i am clear talking?
Are you really playing this game? huh? because its not, huh, there are no typical strength, agility, int etc stats lmao
Yeah I am afraid thats the only way to gain skill points ( From cheats menu ) as far as I know, and I dont think dev has implemented such mechanics or stats just like you said ( Strength,intellect,agility,etc )

Although you can gain some stats boost in the combat by unlocking the respective passives or upgrading it for e.g momentum you will also gain strength bonus whenever you get speed bonus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also you can upgrade your skills making them more stronger to be able to one shot enemies by consuming skill points for e.g you have your first skill "Slash" since it has its own skill tree so you can consume your skill points on each node making it more stronger than before. There are other skills as well such as "Warming up,thrust,etc" they have their own skill tree so you can definitely make them more stronger.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope I made myself clear ^^

Reactions: DarkRavenX

Tomion

Jan 10, 2019
So i was having a problem with this patch, something about "Failed to download unity base libraries...". If you having the same problem after aplying the DoggedDog patch and troubleshoot you can try to change the line 42 on the BepInEx.cfg file.

Find the BepInEx.cfg file inside BepInEx folder, open it with notepad or your choice text editor and change the line 42:

UnityBaseLibrariesSource = {VERSION}.zip

to

UnityBaseLibrariesSource =

It seem that it's having problems find a specific metadata version for unity engine.
Thanks, it solved my problem.

Reactions: lolsqq

lolsqq

Aug 26, 2021
> downloaded game
> downloaded crack

is it still working? console pops out but game doesn't launch
Try to see what kind of error the console is addressing... If is something about "Failed to download unity base libraries..." you can try this troubleshoot.

> downloaded crack
And it's not a crack, as this game doesn't have any DRM. BepInEx is just a library to patch and modify Unity games. For short is just a easy way to pop out the "developer Version" of the game. :WeSmart:

Imgay101

Jun 13, 2020
System.Threading.AbandonedMutexException: The wait completed due to an abandoned mutex.
at System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOneNoCheck(Int32 millisecondsTimeout)
at System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne()
at Doorstop.Entrypoint.Start() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/DoorstopEntrypoint.cs:line 37 This is the error im getting, as many people here's issue is, the console opens but not the game

lolsqq

Aug 26, 2021
System.Threading.AbandonedMutexException: The wait completed due to an abandoned mutex.
at System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOneNoCheck(Int32 millisecondsTimeout)
at System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne()
at Doorstop.Entrypoint.Start() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/DoorstopEntrypoint.cs:line 37 This is the error im getting, as many people here's issue is, the console opens but not the game
So.. it seem's a problem with the BepInEx patch or installation...

Try to apply the patch again, on a fresh game folder, following this order:

First > apply the BepInEx installation on the game folder.
Second > apply

See if you have solved it or have a different error.

Last edited:

Imgay101

Jun 13, 2020
So.. it seem's a problem with the BepInEx patch or installation...

Try to apply the patch again, on a fresh game folder, following this order:

First > apply the BepInEx installation on the game folder.
Second > apply

See if you have solved it or have a different error.
I redid every step in the order you told me to do it and I'm still getting the same error (console opens for a second or 2 and then closes back)

lolsqq

Aug 26, 2021
I redid every step in the order you told me to do it and I'm still getting the same error (console opens for a second or 2 and then closes back)
Just a question, are you using Linux? If not, did you installed Cpp2IL inside the game folder? Executed the .exe file from inside the game folder?

lolsqq

Aug 26, 2021
So... first things first... I revisited the installation procedure on my machine and i can say that was my bad... My installation procedure was not totally right... So...

This is a ... Just unzip all the content from the patch folder directly on the game folder... Feel free to ask if something goes wrong... (y)

Last edited:

Imgay101

Jun 13, 2020
So... first things first... I revisited the installation procedure on my machine and i can say that was my bad... My installation procedure was not totally right... So...

This is a... Just unzip all the content from the patch folder directly on the game folder... Feel free to ask if something goes wrong... (y)
Sadly I'm getting the same exact issue... just opens the console for a few seconds then closes it again and the game just doesn't want to launch lol...

Imgay101

Jun 13, 2020
Just a question, are you using Linux? If not, did you installed Cpp2IL inside the game folder? Executed the .exe file from inside the game folder?
I am using windows, idk if you have discord, but if you do, I can add you on there and show you more visually, maybe it'll help solve the issue quicker/better?

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
Try to see what kind of error the console is addressing... If is something about "Failed to download unity base libraries..." you can try this troubleshoot.
dunno how I fixed it but after reinstalling crack and done by DoggedDog multiple time but in different orders + changing ending of the UnityBaseLibrariesSource line from {VERSION}.zip to and vice versa it finally worked.

it was literally trial and error method until game launched. But when game asked me if I want to patch to 32.2 version I ignored it in case it break everything

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes