Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
Try to see what kind of error the console is addressing... If is something about "Failed to download unity base libraries..." you can try this troubleshoot.
dunno how I fixed it but after reinstalling crack and done by DoggedDog multiple time but in different orders + changing ending of the UnityBaseLibrariesSource line from {VERSION}.zip to and vice versa it finally worked.

it was literally trial and error method until game launched. But when game asked me if I want to patch to 32.2 version I ignored it in case it break everything

lolsqq

Aug 26, 2021
dunno how I fixed it but after reinstalling crack and done by DoggedDog multiple time but in different orders + changing ending of the UnityBaseLibrariesSource line from {VERSION}.zip to and vice versa it finally worked.

it was literally trial and error method until game launched. But when game asked me if I want to patch to 32.2 version I ignored it in case it break everything
If you want you can try to make a different and clean install of the game, update it to 32.2 and apply , see if it works..

Reactions: Nerozm

Phantisia

Apr 21, 2024
So i was having a problem with this patch, something about "Failed to download unity base libraries...". If you having the same problem after aplying the DoggedDog patch and troubleshoot you can try to change the line 42 on the BepInEx.cfg file.

Find the BepInEx.cfg file inside BepInEx folder, open it with notepad or your choice text editor and change the line 42:

UnityBaseLibrariesSource = {VERSION}.zip

to

UnityBaseLibrariesSource =

It seem that it's having problems find a specific metadata version for unity engine.
holy shit this worked, thank you so much!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lolsqq

trunkbunk22

Nov 2, 2022
So i was having a problem with this patch, something about "Failed to download unity base libraries...". If you having the same problem after aplying the DoggedDog patch and troubleshoot you can try to change the line 42 on the BepInEx.cfg file.

Find the BepInEx.cfg file inside BepInEx folder, open it with notepad or your choice text editor and change the line 42:

UnityBaseLibrariesSource = {VERSION}.zip

to

UnityBaseLibrariesSource =

It seem that it's having problems find a specific metadata version for unity engine.
That was it, Thanks man

Reactions: lolsqq
Jan 28, 2020
The Build 33 beta released a week ago.

---

Download: .

Patreon code: Snek

Hey everyone, the build 33 beta is ready! This update adds 4 new Hiho sprite scenes that can be replayed at will by resting at Nathan's inn or by making a campfire (we'll add other inns later). Each scene has a first time and a repeatable writing, and the foreplay ones can lead to the sex ones.

They require Hiho's second scene to be unlocked. Load the save named "Build 33" to spawn in front of the new content (or use the gallery).

The final build 33 will be released in a few days, once the testing is done and the bugs reported fixed.

We hope you enjoy it, and let us know if you find any issue.

Changelog:

• Hiho splash screen.
  • Hiho hugging sprite animation.
  • Hiho blowjob sprite animation.
  • Hiho handjob sprite animation.
  • Hiho tribadism sprite animation.
  • Hiho's cuddles sprite.
  • Companions get out of the way when pushed around.
  • "Lady Wolf filling her taxes" collectible.
  • Shaman purr collectible.
  • Katrina collectible.
  • Hiho animated splash screen.
Please report any issue you find, even typos, in our or with the bug report system in game (bottom left of the main menu).

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
is there a tracker for the progress towards the features that the full gam should have? I let this game go quite a while ago...

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes