4.30 star(s) 121 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
U got some more of them updates...
View attachment 1046827
in desperate need of some hand holding...
While I too share your want for more wholesome handholding (so vulgar haha), it has only been a month since the game dropped. Maybe Pandaman is that fast and I hope he is, but unfortunately I am not betting on it. Side note, I only made this comment in the hope that the man himself will pop up like Phoenix Wright, yell "OBJECTION" and say that the next update is next week haha.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
While I too share your want for more wholesome handholding (so vulgar haha), it has only been a month since the game dropped. Maybe Pandaman is that fast and I hope he is, but unfortunately I am not betting on it. Side note, I only made this comment in the hope that the man himself will pop up like Phoenix Wright, yell "OBJECTION" and say that the next update is next week haha.
I'm still on track for a 2/28 Patreon release of Ch 2, don't worry!

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
the game visually is really nice but the dialogue was meh for me especially the narrator so ill pass but good luck with future updates

Oct 8, 2019
Just a quick update - game is being beta tested now, all that's left is to fix typos, correct any render issues that testers uncover, and add the music in. Everything else is done, so it's just a matter of polishing before the 2/28 release. :)
Can you give us an estimate of the length of chapter 2? Or say if it is the same length or longer than chapter 1?

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Can you give us an estimate of the length of chapter 2? Or say if it is the same length or longer than chapter 1?
It should be close to the length of Ch 1, possibly a few minutes shorter. I'm building/uploading it now, so if you're a Patron, you'll be able to try it out for yourself within the hour. :)

Oct 8, 2019
It should be close to the length of Ch 1, possibly a few minutes shorter. I'm building/uploading it now, so if you're a Patron, you'll be able to try it out for yourself within the hour. :)
Well if I understood correctly, you're planning something like 30 chapters so I guess slightly shorter is fine

I mean that in a playful and happy way just in case it doesn't read that way.

Reactions: Bananas1587

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
IMPORTANT: I'm out on this mod, the steam version keeps leaking here and it's not compatible with the old regular version and my mod. I've redone this 6 times now. So, this wasn't really my choice because I like this game, but it is what it is, someone else can pick it up if they want, but it's not gonna be easy.

Edit:
Updated to Chapter 9

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Decided to do a mod for this one.

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
probably should have waited, Zoey, public release of C2 is today (3/3)

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch2.rpy", line 164, in <module>
Exception: You clown. I told you I would do it. And now you're dead. Hope you learned a lesson.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ch2.rpyc", line 164, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ch2.rpy", line 164, in <module>
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2485, in error
_error_handlers[-1](msg)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2462, in _error
raise Exception(msg)
Exception: You clown. I told you I would do it. And now you're dead. Hope you learned a lesson.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
The Price of Power Chapter 2: A Life-Changing Offer!
Wed Mar 3 16:18:03 2021
Got this error
wat do now?

Kira The Masked Lad

Animal Lover
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
I see that there will be an incest patch in the future where the childhood friend becomes his sister nice looking medieval game i play it now XD.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes