4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
Updated my compressed Android port of The Price of Power Chapter 17 with Zoey & Estrada's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:
chapter 17?

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
this game is getting to big to download as a whole can you please just make the next as an update as download services have daily limits
Yeah, support on Steam or Patreon and you'll get patch updates. ;)

Nice update but somehow it felt really short compared to other chapters even on the throuple route.
That's because there's two parallel routes this chapter. If you play both routes of content, it's actually a longer chapter than normal. :)

Woow, that was almost orgamsic ! Pandaman Games loved this update im out of words to describe how I feel right now,
You outdid yourself, no you excelled yourself, (I played the "Harem") path, and how you eased us into that, deserves a standing ovation ! Kudos ! is a bit small right now, It was a pleasure in all sense to play this Update,
marvelous work and really you played with all emotions Great.
I'm glad you've enjoyed it! I worked pretty hard to get the throuple/harem path off the ground in a smooth and natural way, so I'm glad that paid off. :cool:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This update gave my heart a big ol' boner. The throuple start was super wholesome. She showed some early signs but I can't wait for Maria to fall all the way down that rabbit hole. I'm not gonna run 3 whole saves but I'll definitely be running 2 to see both the entire throuple path and the harem path.
Also can't wait until MC learns that lesbians do a lot more than just witchcraft :ROFLMAO:
Love the somewhat hidden implication that cunnilingus, or really just making your girl cum is a form of witchcraft. Those islanders always give me a good giggle.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Still no update in torrent site:(
PriceOfPower-CH18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Sad
Reactions: templarknight2020

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
The game said "that's the price of power" and then crashed. Maybe the game is telling me something
Are you using mods? That's often the reason for weird behavior like that. It could also be corrupt game files, though that's a lot less likely.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Pandaman Games :

Could you please in the future do your uploads for Win/Linux/MAC also on FilesFM, Gofile, workupload or mediafire? The other sites are often extremely slow, full of trojans and other viruses, have free download limits and so on. It is really no fun to download there.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
PriceOfPower-CH18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Why are you forcing us to get an account to access your torrents?

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Pandaman Games :

Could you please in the future do your uploads for Win/Linux/MAC also on FilesFM, Gofile, workupload or mediafire? The other sites are often extremely slow, full of trojans and other viruses, have free download limits and so on. It is really no fun to download there.
Believe it or not, I don't control where and how pirate sites upload my game. :p I use Mega without major issues for Patreon/Itch supporters and Steam obviously has its own CDN for downloads.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Believe it or not, I don't control where and how pirate sites upload my game. :p I use Mega without major issues for Patreon/Itch supporters and Steam obviously has its own CDN for downloads.
Ah, ok. Many thanks anyway. You're doing a really good job with that game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Why are you forcing us to get an account to access your torrents?
We make torrents and seed them so that users can get their files quickly, and so that games which are less popular don't end up as dead torrents.

Seeding close to 16,000 torrents costs us money for storage and bandwidth.
That money comes mostly from our users who donate to us to keep the good service we offer alive.
One caveat of torrents is that it's easy for 3rd party sites to publish our torrents as their own, and therefore have our machines be seeding to their users. If our machines are busy seeding to users who aren't aware of us and aren't donating to us, the service we provide to donating users will go down in quality. If you're not getting the quality you expect, you won't keep on donating, which in turn will mean we won't have the resources available to keep on running this service.

Therefore, accounts allow us to manage who has access to our torrents, and stop 3rd party sites from ruining it for everyone.
For the accounts, we require a username and password which can both can be gibberish. Passwords are salted and hashed so we don't know what they are. For more information about that, here's our .

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
We make torrents and seed them so that users can get their files quickly, and so that games which are less popular don't end up as dead torrents.

Seeding close to 16,000 torrents costs us money for storage and bandwidth.
That money comes mostly from our users who donate to us to keep the good service we offer alive.
One caveat of torrents is that it's easy for 3rd party sites to publish our torrents as their own, and therefore have our machines be seeding to their users. If our machines are busy seeding to users who aren't aware of us and aren't donating to us, the service we provide to donating users will go down in quality. If you're not getting the quality you expect, you won't keep on donating, which in turn will mean we won't have the resources available to keep on running this service.

Therefore, accounts allow us to manage who has access to our torrents, and stop 3rd party sites from ruining it for everyone.
For the accounts, we require a username and password which can both can be gibberish. Passwords are salted and hashed so we don't know what they are. For more information about that, here's our .
while I don't personally use it, I'm sure those that do really appreciate your stuff, so thanks :)

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Price of Power [Ch. 18] [Pandaman Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
Awesome, thanks! I don't really understand why the devs make their game so ridiculously large in file size, these days. I'm pretty sure no one will play the game on a 200 inch screen, or something like that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Trenlx

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Awesome, thanks! I don't really understand why the devs make their game so ridiculously large in file size, these days. I'm pretty sure no one will play the game on a 200 inch screen, or something like that. :ROFLMAO:
eh, it's not really about the resolution in most cases, but what type of format they render their games in... like there is a big difference between the size of a render depending if it's webp or png/jpg

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
I download the "UnRen-forall" and tried to "un-RPA" the game and then installed the Walktrough but doesnt work, it just crash after that. How is it install?

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes