4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
A stellar update as always, although I can't shake the feeling that these past few chapters have been way shorter than earlier ones.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
A stellar update as always, although I can't shake the feeling that these past few chapters have been way shorter than earlier ones.
They're not really shorter, it's the path splitting that makes it feel shorter if you only play one of the paths. There's dozens of renders and hundreds of lines of dialogue per chapter that you don't see depending on the romance path. :)

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
They're not really shorter, it's the path splitting that makes it feel shorter if you only play one of the paths. There's dozens of renders and hundreds of lines of dialogue per chapter that you don't see depending on the romance path. :)
I planning to try this game, IS this game harem right?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Price of Power [Ch. 20] [Pandaman Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch. 19 -> Ch. 20 [212 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
I honestly wish i could kick these idiots that post the steam version in the nuts with my size 15 stealcapded boots , the version posted here is the one the modder chose dont like it dont give shit these arseholes should be banned from the site perminately ,good modders are hard to come by stupid plebs are a dime a dozen !

• Angry
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
I went ahead and updated the WT mod to Chapter 19. You probably don't need it, but here it is anyway, enjoy!

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
thank you Zoey for the mod while it lasted , think you should include a disclaimer for the mods you do the version posted here f95 is the one I mod all other versions will be ignored dont like it ,I dont give any fucks !

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
is the milf here yet? imma be honest I'm waiting for her to be introduced and how large will the harem be?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
and is a wt mod even needed? I played games that have obvious outcomes and some where you have to have rng luck flowing through you and the wisdom of odin to figure out what the choices mean and to pick the one you want for the best outcome

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
can I use the wt mod? I know it's not update to 20 and only at chapter 19 but I just wanna have the first 10 chapters guided the rest I can wing it

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I really don't think a walkthrough is needed for PoP, honestly. I have nothing against modding/modders and feel free to do what you want, but it's a pretty linear game.

Reactions: hisstoryman and H2R
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes