4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
I went ahead and updated the WT mod to Chapter 18. You probably don't need it, but here it is anyway, enjoy!

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
hey, how do i download from qiwi?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheSidewinder

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
this game is getting to big to download as a whole can you please just make the next as an update as download services have daily limits

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Woow, that was almost orgamsic ! Pandaman Games loved this update im out of words to describe how I feel right now,
You outdid yourself, no you excelled yourself, (I played the "Harem") path, and how you eased us into that, deserves a standing ovation ! Kudos ! is a bit small right now, It was a pleasure in all sense to play this Update,
marvelous work and really you played with all emotions Great.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gorse and FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
FatGiant when you start thinking, my heart fills with fear... :eek:
(good thing that I like you my friend :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
Nothing major, xapi, I read your glowing praise, and knowing how our interests mostly match, I am rather curious. The game is still downloading for me, hit a download limit in Pixeldrain, I am extremely interested and pumped to play the update.

Peace :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nothing major, xapi, I read your glowing praise, and knowing how our interests mostly match, I am rather curious. The game is still downloading for me, hit a download limit in Pixeldrain, I am extremely interested and pumped to play the update.

Peace :)
Oh you'll love it I'm shure ! one of the best he made if not the best.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: FatGiant

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
3DCG, Male protagonist, Wholesome, Adventure, Animated, Humor, Romance, Big ass, Big tits, Wholesome, Virgin, Groping, Handjob, Blowjob, Handholding, Oral Sex, Slow Burn, Wholesome, Headpats, Vaginal Sex, Wholesome Handholding Sex, Creampie

To slightly mangle the words of the Bard of Avon:
"Methinks the dev doth protest too much"

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I went ahead and updated the WT mod to Chapter 18. You probably don't need it, but here it is anyway,
So, i clicked your link, and i saw this:

1693466372778.png

...which looks exactly like a trojan come-on.

Could you maybe post it to somewhere less shady-looking, like Gofile, WorkUpload, Pixeldrain ... even Mega?

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I went ahead and updated the WT mod to Chapter 18. You probably don't need it, but here it is anyway, enjoy!

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
why are you using a malicious site (intrusion attempt) to store this file.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Price of Power with Zoey & Estrada's walkthrough mod to Chapter 18.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Edited to reflect the correct chapter number.

Last edited:

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
Updated my compressed Android port of The Price of Power Chapter 17 with Zoey & Estrada's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:
chapter 17?

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes