4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I think you got those muddled up, buddy: your step-roommate is your step-landlady's daughter.

For F95's purposes, what you meant here is your goddaughter or your younger protégée.
Or even more authentic: your female tenant :WeSmart:
Happily we have you. And somebody said how complicated it is to explain it. You made it sound so easy. Thank you, good man...
And is it not "your step-landlady's step-daughter?
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How long did you spend writing this...?
:LUL:

Maybe an hour?
I'm not sure, I stopped to get dinner and came back afterwards.
I'd say around an hour.

EDIT: More like 1.5 hours now that I look at the clock :KEK:

Yeah, I have some days of summer holidays/vacation. Too much free time :FacePalm:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:LUL:

Maybe an hour?
I'm not sure, I stopped to get dinner and came back afterwards.
I'd say around an hour.

EDIT: More like 1.5 hours now that I look at the clock :KEK:

Yeah, I have some days of summer holidays/vacation. Too much free time :FacePalm:
Advice from a friend don't smoke the cigarettes oferd by your Jamaican/ *North African neighbour...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edited: * north african

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Advice from a friend don't smoke the cigarettes oferd by your Jamican neighbour...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Where I live, it's the North Africans who offer that kind of treats :Kappa:
Anyway, everything I wrote has been tried and tested thoroughly. It's just some advice from me, a guy who signed up in 2017.

• Love
Reactions: xapican

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Step-ladder is something different. It denotes the usual wholesome ascending relationship progression with your female "steps" in successive stages that typically goes like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saving this for future reference. I believe it is a fair outline of the game I want to make. :sneaky:

• Love

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That makes me wonder what relationship Shakespeare had with his daughter. I guess Romeo and Juliet won't get the "wholesome" tag. :p
Perhaps he was trying to tell his daughter, "This is what comes from meeting boys when you're 13!"

Lucifer@dvl

Feb 19, 2022
Hey Dev,
There's bug on android version. If you change the text size to large it gets smaller size instead and also expand save slots to 8 . If you keep default and restart save slots become 4 and can't load beyond those.

Love your game btw ⁠♡

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
That remind me, I have a question. Why make Lune a québécoise and not an Acadian? And also if there is ever a french version I hope it will be a region appropriate french version. Also it would have been nice to have a reference to in the last discutions with legion

Edit: Ok the biography of Monckton is really different weather you look at it in English or in french. In french there is much more emphasis on his role in the Acadians deportation as well as the accusations of genocide for his actions against the Acadian people. For reference Moncton university in New Brunswick will change name.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 123 Votes