4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This game is too perverted for me sorry I'm out ! Handholding NTR ! what comes next simultaneosly headpatting ??
I'm Out ! I'll stop suporting the foundation "free cookies for Indie game developers" and feed my router to the Oposums !
good Luck bunch of Pervs !
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: guess i should quit smoking....funny stuff

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Does this count as wholesome? I kind of want to see a PoP version of this with Emilia, Maria and Michael. :p
View attachment 2765138
I'm sorry, but that's definitely the opposite of wholesome. Handholding cheating is as unwholesome as it gets.
They guy should be in the middle so that the girls could be aware of and share one another's handholding bliss.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Until this chapter this game teaches us to always have a sex only with our partners..

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Perhaps I missed it Pandaman Games, but I know we're going into chapter 18 soon-ish. How many chapters do you have planned for finishing everything up? Apologies if you have already answered that question previously.

Ignore the trolls btw. Your game is up there on my main list. Your writing seems fine. In fact, I think I laugh more at your game's writing than Drifty's if that's any consolation. Yes LoF is a great game (still on the fence with u4ia), but I still think yours is very engaging and can't wait to continue. Yes I know you told me to write a review, but I never have the time. I do still plan to one of these days.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Perhaps I missed it Pandaman Games, but I know we're going into chapter 18 soon-ish. How many chapters do you have planned for finishing everything up? Apologies if you have already answered that question previously.

Ignore the trolls btw. Your game is up there on my main list. Your writing seems fine. In fact, I think I laugh more at your game's writing than Drifty's if that's any consolation. Yes LoF is a great game (still on the fence with u4ia), but I still think yours is very engaging and can't wait to continue. Yes I know you told me to write a review, but I never have the time. I do still plan to one of these days.
Main story will be done by Chapter 25, epilogue will be Chapters 26-30. :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hey I'm just looking at how long its taken us to get to where we are now and just making a guess on how long it should take to get to the end.
Once a developer states a release goal, the trolls mark it on their calendars, if if for some reason that day should pass without an update, the trolls pounce.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
TBH I find your time predictions skills prety impressive. you managed to be within your predicted time frame each update. Not many devs can say the same. Yes you had to cut some content in the last chapter, but the content in question, like you said, might be a better fit for the next chapter. Personally, I find that a lewd sceen in the last chapter would not have fit very well from what I read. So I gess we still all win since the sceen is planed for the next update instead. Unless things have changed.

Reactions: nightwingbluebrry13

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
TBH I find your time predictions skills prety impressive. you managed to be within your predicted time frame each update. Not many devs can say the same. Yes you had to cut some content in the last chapter, but the content in question, like you said, might be a better fit for the next chapter. Personally, I find that a lewd sceen in the last chapter would not have fit very well from what I read. So I gess we still all win since the sceen is planed for the next update instead. Unless things have changed.
Oh, don't worry, the scene is definitely happening. Already rendered it and it went through alpha testing this morning. :cool:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Ok...don't get me wrong.. I just started to play this game after playing for 20 min.. It seems like MC behaves like a shy virgin around the Main Lis...so i'm asking how is MC personality?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ok...don't get me wrong.. I just started to play this game after playing for 20 min.. It seems like MC behaves like a shy virgin around the Main Lis...so i'm asking how is MC personality?
well he is a virgin at the beginning so there is that... and I'd say it's period-appropriate how he behaves, in medieval times that was the norm. Anyway, later on things will change, so stick with it, it's worth it.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
well he is a virgin at the beginning so there is that... and I'd say it's period-appropriate how he behaves, in medieval times that was the norm. Anyway, later on things will change, so stick with it, it's worth it.
Wth...MC is what? 16?... I remember he was 25+?

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes