4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
View attachment 2744493
And:

"Q. Do I need to apply DRM to my exe every time I make a new build?
A.
Yes, each build you intend to publish needs to be wrapped with the Steam wrapper. Try automating it using the Automated Steam Wrapper process documented above."

If you can show something that contradicts, please by all means do so. But it was always my understanding that it was not optional, only the method you go about applying it is optional.
...Or you could just not apply the Steam DRM and publish anyways. Theoretically speaking. ;)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I only play chapter 1. What is the Major romance path choice mention in the change log? Does that mean you can swap Maria with other girl?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I only play chapter 1. What is the Major romance path choice mention in the change log? Does that mean you can swap Maria with other girl?
Maria is unavoidable. Major romance path choices come down to a throuple with her and Emilia, or a small harem with those two and two other girls, Zaya and Lune.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NukaCola

dirtyfaustine

Sep 5, 2022
any clue on how to make the mod work ?

have downloaded the tool as mentioned in readme but unsure on how to proceed from here on

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
See, this all makes sense, except the rant in question was the male MC banging two lesbians in a 3some.

And then calling him a cuck. :unsure:

It's like someone heard the new word all the kids are using and is going to use it, regardless of context. :rolleyes:
Yeah, they were upset that the two women were in a relationship with each other before they invited the MC.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I mean... who are you going to believe... someone who actually published a game on steam or some random expert :ROFLMAO:
The person who is part of (the 10 employees of) Unfold Games who made and published Darq isn't just "a random expert". He or she's someone who actually published a game on Steam.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The changelog mentions an important plot choice in this update, but I didn't get any besides how to attack based on stats. Wondering if I missed something... nice update btw.
I think you didn't miss anything.

And there's no difference between the paths (Maria only vs Maria & Emilia) except for a couple of dialogues.

Reactions: MangoTree

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
As I recall, the game told us that the early-ish choices of what abilities to improve were only going to be (paraphrasing from memory) "flavor" not choices that would affect anything key in the story.
It's nothing key/super important, but it'll affect some text and a suggestion or two you get for other plot choices (but won't lock you out of anything). It'll be along the lines of "you did x last time, want to do x again?" with the option to either do x or do y. :)

OrtaguArmelas

Jun 8, 2017
Weird, i have this error for the first time. I've downloaded from MEGA.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 682, in script
init -1499 python in achievement:
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 682, in script
init -1499 python in achievement:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 857, in <module>
steam_preinit()
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 778, in steam_preinit
with open(os.path.join(os.path.dirname(sys.executable), "steam_appid.txt"), "w") as f:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'D:/\.../Price-Of-Power-Ch-17 (1)\\lib\\py2-windows-x86_64\\steam_appid.txt'

For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk. For this error. Install a game to C disk.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Sorry if this error has already been posted. Literally 10 seconds into game and got this error screen. Does this happen if you choose a name besides the default for the MC?

qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
Sorry if this error has already been posted. Literally 10 seconds into game and got this error screen. Does this happen if you choose a name besides the default for the MC?
It's not an error. That's part of the game script. The "Name" having trouble loading is the narrator. This doesn't make sense yet; it will.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I like this game but fuck me a lot of the dialogue is repetitive and annoying. Like I'm at the part where they just find out about the fertility plague and the amount of times you felt the need to recap ' Duel, get engaged, discover plague' was way to high.

And the way every conversation is a damn Q and A with the definition of every second word needing to be explained. Like I get it from a narrative/continuity standpoint, but it's bogging down the pace and making the reading experience kind of a slog

Edit; Admittedly I'm coming back to this game for the first time in over a year, so this might be isolated to this scene. But I do recall the conversations between Legacy and the MC to be rather cumbersome due to the necessity of explaining very basic concepts to a rube.

Last edited:

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
The game size is 6GB, but when I check the changelog, each update only brings about a couple of scenes, so what I want to know is what image format is used here? png, jpg or webp?
Honestly speaking, allocating a couple MBs of storage for an image you'll see only once is kind of wasteful

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes