4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
well he is a virgin at the beginning so there is that... and I'd say it's period-appropriate how he behaves, in medieval times that was the norm. Anyway, later on things will change, so stick with it, it's worth it.
He's an unmarried young adult living outside of town in a strict fundamentalist Christian society with social progress matching the dark ages. Completely reasonable behaviour given his perspective and world view.
Ok that's reasonable...i guess
Just a reminder:

- the story isn't set in medieval times. This is a SF story and characters live in a post-apocalyptic future society ;

- MC's community is NOT christian. They are members of an apocalyptic isolationist cult who rejected technology and science and isolated themselves from the rest of modern society BEFORE the world collapsed ;

- he's a hunter living alone in the forest. He's living alone since when his parents died and his father was a hunter. Basically, his profession has made him an outcast in the eyes of the villagers.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Didn't I use spoiler tags?

They're hidden: you don't need to be a genius to realise that you shouldn't read what people hide if you want to avoid spoilers.
You also don't need to be a genius to know that when you quote someone with an answer they're going to click on the spoiler tags to figure out wtf you're actually talking about.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Just a reminder:

- the story isn't set in medieval times. This is a SF story and characters live in a post-apocalyptic future society ;
yeah I know, I own the game, but it's pretty similar to medieval times. No modern technology, church/religion controls a lot of stuff, etc, so it's not that different that's why I didn't get into the whole post-apocalyptic thing when we were discussing why the MC isn't a chad and a virgin at 25.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
yeah I know, I own the game, but it's pretty similar to medieval times. No modern technology, church/religion controls a lot of stuff, etc, so it's not that different that's why I didn't get into the whole post-apocalyptic thing when we were discussing why the MC isn't a chad and a virgin at 25.
FWIW, I think it'd be pretty unusual for MC (and especially Maria) to be unmarried at their age. Since sex can only come after marriage in their society, it's a natural consequence. But the root weird thing is that, as far as society is concerned, Maria is an old spinster and MC is a weird hermit. :LOL:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
FWIW, I think it'd be pretty unusual for MC (and especially Maria) to be unmarried at their age. Since sex can only come after marriage in their society, it's a natural consequence. But the root weird thing is that, as far as society is concerned, Maria is an old spinster and MC is a weird hermit. :LOL:
And if you had marriage happening at a society/technology appropriate age, you couldn't post the game here. For instance, Romeo and Juliet were 16 and 13, respectively.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
And if you had marriage happening at a society/technology appropriate age, you couldn't post the game here. For instance, Romeo and Juliet were 16 and 13, respectively.
That seems to mainly be a Shakespeare thing. From the :
Juliet is approaching her sixteenth birthday and Romeo is the same age whereas in the novella she is nearly eighteen with Romeo about twenty.
And further down:
At the time, English noblewomen married on average at 19–21 years (compared to 24–26 years for English noblemen) while the average marriage age in England was 25–26 years for women and 27–28 for men.
There's also this about why Shakespeare chose 13; remember that there were no girls or women acting at that time.
It is possible that Shakespeare had the physique of a young boy in mind during composition, in addition to the fact that Romeo and Juliet are of wealthy families and would be more likely to marry earlier than commoners.
Shakespeare might also have reduced Juliet's age from 16 to 13 to demonstrate the dangers of marriage at too young an age
Both the Juliet article and are enlightening about marriage ages.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That is perverted outer limits if you ask me.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: maybe harcore wholesome will fit better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well if they get an orgasm by doing this kind of stuff why not ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
People get off to all sorts of things, so I guess some good headpatting could cause that (y) :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
FINALLY! This site will be introducing "Wholesome" as a sexual kink tag in their upcoming revamp.
Not joking :LUL:

https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags.html

wholesomeUsed for gestures of affection such as cuddling, head patting and holding hands.

Not sure if "wholesome" and "sexual kink" fit together, but anyway :LOL:
NGL, I bugged Sam for a loooong time to get the wholesome tag and argued for it for a while during the early phases of figuring out tags. It's not actually all me, but I definitely claim some credit for that. :cool:

RIP my proposed handholding and headpat tags though... :cry:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
NGL, I bugged Sam for a loooong time to get the wholesome tag and argued for it for a while during the early phases of figuring out tags. It's not actually all me, but I definitely claim some credit for that. :cool:

RIP my proposed handholding and headpat tags though... :cry:
1690223796569.png
This is sad now the game got absolutly corrupted and runs down the lane of lust and depravity........... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit : Great work Pandaman Games please continue......

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That seems to mainly be a Shakespeare thing. From the :

And further down:

There's also this about why Shakespeare chose 13; remember that there were no girls or women acting at that time.

Both the Juliet article and are enlightening about marriage ages.
Thanks!

The Juliet wiki article also mentioned that Shakespeare's daughter was Juliet's age when he wrote it.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Daughter? This is F95, so I think you mean step-roommate. :p
I think you got those muddled up, buddy: your step-roommate is your step-landlady's daughter.

For F95's purposes, what you meant here is your goddaughter or your younger protégée.
Or even more authentic: your female tenant :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007
4.30 star(s) 123 Votes