4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
>wholesome

About time. Thank you, gonna play this later today. Not every game needs to be about turning your mother into your personal mind broken cum slave while you corrupt your sisters to take 100 cocks at once to NTR you.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I dont mind another harem but would be nice to have a solo love path with the love of your life

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
How much did you spend on it lol. Which organ did you sell to the black market for it? How long does it take to make a render?
I got a 3090 FE from Best Buy at MSRP before the price hikes, so just under $1700 USD after tax. TBH, I paid for it by saving up a bunch of money, then invested it in Nvidia and got a 50ish% ROI, then spent all of it + my stimulus check. Renders are definitely fast on this thing, especially compared to my old 1070 TI.

D

Deleted member 59977

Well done. This is an excellent game and I am really looking forward to what you come up with in the future.

Reactions: Adry Lemon

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
So yeah, played through it now and I'm pleasantly surprised. I had a smile on my face pretty much the entire time the MC and Maria were together. Actually went further than I was expecting due to the slow-burn we've been promised and I loved it.

I'm feeling pretty good about the length of the first release here (though longer updates wouldn't go amiss) and now I'm hyped for the first update :)

Little concerned about the "narrator" though feels a little bit lessons in love totally normal

Also, +1 vote for amazonian musclegirl(s)

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
One little history detail I'd like to mention, when Maria asks the MC about his family he mentions how "the great pox hit the village hard" and she says that her maid caught it and spread it across her house and to her parents, just to clarify, do you mean the actual ? what was going on here?

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
One little history detail I'd like to mention, when Maria asks the MC about his family he mentions how "the great pox hit the village hard" and she says that her maid caught it and spread it across her house and to her parents, just to clarify, do you mean the actual ? what was going on here?
I assume it's a great pox rather than THE "great pox"

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes