PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I was buying other games on Steam and inside a pack of 4 AVNs was this game (the only one I didn't know at all).
On the Steam page it says that there will be 30 chapters and that it will be completed in mid 2024 (one year to go) so I wonder if it will be my style. The images seem to be of high quality and it looks quite a vanilla couple relationship but for me the most important thing is that it has decisions that change everything.
Obviously you recommend it, don't you? :unsure:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: sava75 and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Next time you post something like this, do us a favour and add a NSFW warning.
You got me into trouble :(
Sorry. Sometime I forget how dirty and kinky this content is. I hope you could hide it on time and didn't get caught... in crossfire... Did I already say "sorry"? :D

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican and Aristos

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And you thing that's pervert? I will say only 2 words (please don't read that if you're not in extreme depraved things in human nature;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* I can't belive, I said that...
We need a scene where MC's headpatting pigtailed Maria & Emilia, with both girls dressed as Pippi Longstocking. :sneaky:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
We need a scene where MC's headpatting pigtailed Maria & Emilia, with both girls dressed as Pippi Longstocking. :sneaky:
Pippi's clothing is a kind of fetish too... with head patting, we could create new improved kind of perverts... (Pervert 2.0)...

Reactions: Ottoeight

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Yeah, calling the them "the other f-word" to question their masculinity (especially since many homosexuals are uber-masculine) is no longer appropriate, so cuck has been the new way to put down men. And if they are believers of the Alpha Male Myth, they go with "beta cuck" for good measure. I saw one guy say that all stepfathers are defacto cucks because they are helping to raise "another man's children."
See, this all makes sense, except the rant in question was the male MC banging two lesbians in a 3some.

And then calling him a cuck. :unsure:

It's like someone heard the new word all the kids are using and is going to use it, regardless of context. :rolleyes:

Reactions: sava75
4.20 star(s) 136 Votes