H2R

Jul 9, 2020
that milf LI must be something else for her to be introduced so far in the game

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
This game's branching is so intricate that I think we need a walkthrough Prezi, a walkthrough mod and a handholder so we can finally enjoy it :confused:
Don't forget said walkthrough mod needs a powerpoint explained by an AI :)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I have a question about the chapter 19 or 20 lesbian path choice that happens with Lune.

Will this choice affect the harem path (the amount of members), or just the girl on girl content with those two remnant girls? I prefer the focus is on the MC, but also want to have the full harem experience...minus the lesbian content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Can you please put the game in a folder before zipping it? Like all other games.
Now i got to find all the files and remove them / put them in a folder in my games folder manually.
Or you could of just right click on the compressed file (if your using WinRAR or a zip app, pick the extract to the "archive folder name". This will create a folder, and then extract all the compressed files into it. BUT, don't use extract here choice.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Pandaman Games ; great update! loved every single minute of it; specially the aproach with Emilia Kudos great job,
looking forward to see how things develop, and exited about when they tell the girls about MC Idea !
Aristos ; that is called " Brezln" not "Prezi" :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
thank you Zoey for the mod while it lasted , think you should include a disclaimer for the mods you do the version posted here f95 is the one I mod all other versions will be ignored dont like it ,I dont give any fucks !
Congratulations, yours is the first comment today to break my brain ;-;

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
I've wanted to suggest this the author before but I keep forgetting to do it.

This is one of the best stories I've ever read in F95! With deep plots and great subject matter. I highly recommend that you consider writing this as a novel and submitting it in a manuscript to a publisher. Of course you'd probably need to replace the lewd pictures with written lewdness(or not depending on the publisher). Obviously you would need to expand some of the side stories such as the rebuilding of the Island folks and/or expanding on the controlling factions back on the mainland. But I have a strong suspicion that you'd be able to do that with flying colors based on what I've already read.

If you do decide to seek a publisher, please don't use a clearing house type of publisher. They'd just use you.

Great work and continued success!

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes