Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Considering that the roadmap was pretty openly posted in everywhere PoP related it should be pretty clear at this point what the plan is. Although it didn't list any more power point presentations but I'm hoping that's just an oversight.

Anyways, I'm sure there is a plan how to end the story but again with the previous few chapters being a day long at most I'm not hopeful that it will be a satisfying ending, but with how much I like this story I hope to be proven wrong.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Considering that the roadmap was pretty openly posted in everywhere PoP related it should be pretty clear at this point what the plan is. Although it didn't list any more power point presentations but I'm hoping that's just an oversight.
Whether clear or not, if you look at what Pandaman himself has said, I wouldn't assume that the main story being finished by Chapter 25 equates to an unsatisfying ending. He said Chapters 1–5 were the prologue, so a 5-chapter epilogue isn't unreasonable and shouldn't be taken to mean things are going to be rushed or left hanging.
Anyways, I'm sure there is a plan how to end the story but again with the previous few chapters being a day long at most I'm not hopeful that it will be a satisfying ending, but with how much I like this story I hope to be proven wrong.
You are, of course, assuming that every update will be a day. It's really fairly simple to move time along faster, even without time jumps. I've obviously no idea what the planned endings are, but your making assumptions based on only a few recent chapters is likely going to give you a wrong expectation about coming content.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Whether clear or not, if you look at what Pandaman himself has said, I wouldn't assume that the main story being finished by Chapter 25 equates to an unsatisfying ending. He said Chapters 1–5 were the prologue, so a 5-chapter epilogue isn't unreasonable and shouldn't be taken to mean things are going to be rushed or left hanging.

You are, of course, assuming that every update will be a day. It's really fairly simple to move time along faster, even without time jumps. I've obviously no idea what the planned endings are, but your making assumptions based on only a few recent chapters is likely going to give you a wrong expectation about coming content.
Of course it is simple to do time jumps but the past three or four updates have a trend. If the past three or four chapters feel like they should be a single chapter then it's hard to believe that the next 5 chapters will be massive in scope especially when they are all described as having a one or two lewd scenes which lately have happened around once a day.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Of course it is simple to do time jumps but the past three or four updates have a trend. If the past three or four chapters feel like they should be a single chapter then it's hard to believe that the next 5 chapters will be massive in scope especially when they are all described as having a one or two lewd scenes which lately have happened around once a day.
You'll just have to see what happens. :cool::censored:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Congrats to Price of Power.

I just saw this on Reddit and Price of Power won in one category:

The 2024 AVN Award Winners are...

View attachment 3387372

Cheers!! :coffee:
Seriously, of all the different awards it could've got (Most Wholesome Game, Best Handholding Scenes, Best Developed Poly Relationship, Most Educational Powerpoint Presentations, and on and on...) they chose Best Medieval / Historical AVN.
A game that isn't either historical or set in the ACTUAL Middle Ages :KEK:
But if it draws new eyes onto the project, I'm happy! Congrats, Pandaman!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Seriously, of all the different awards it could've got (Most Wholesome Game, Best Handholding Scenes, Best Developed Poly Relationship, Most Educational Powerpoint Presentations, and on and on...) they chose Best Medieval / Historical AVN.
A game that isn't either historical or set in the ACTUAL Middle Ages :KEK:
But if it draws new eyes onto the project, I'm happy! Congrats, Pandaman!
That shouts for a Power Point presentation from Legacy ..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Of course congrats Pandaman Games

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I can't imagine seeing a good, wholesome game like PoP and thinking "You know what this needs? Cuckolding." Smh...
Sometimes fans like to spoil the game with their dirty fantasies, many of the developers have encountered this when they listened to their wishes, and then what happened? Of course, some fans turned away that a beautiful game and history were ruined because of dirt

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes