4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I like this VN. There is a nice balance of romance and humor. But I kind of don't understand one thing.
Maria is a girl from a noble family, MC is the son of a hunter.
How did they happen to be best friends in childhood and early teenage years?
I mean, noble families usually don't let their children spend a lot of time with "ordinary folks".
I understand that not everything in this VN is intended to be 100% realistic but this is a bit in contrast to the moments where Maria talks about how she is bound by many rules and the expectations of others.
Don't take it as criticism. I really like this VN. I'm just curious.
A very good question which will be answered very soon. :)

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I like this VN. There is a nice balance of romance and humor. But I kind of don't understand one thing.
Maria is a girl from a noble family, MC is the son of a hunter.
How did they happen to be best friends in childhood and early teenage years?
I mean, noble families usually don't let their children spend a lot of time with "ordinary folks".
I understand that not everything in this VN is intended to be 100% realistic but this is a bit in contrast to the moments where Maria talks about how she is bound by many rules and the expectations of others.
Don't take it as criticism. I really like this VN. I'm just curious.
Well if it is Medieval times Bowman are very prized by Nobles.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Pandaman Games thank you for your great work, I love this game. Can I ask something, do you considering just a medieval world or a fantesy world with mystic creatures, wizards, demons etc? I know it says medieval-era in the description but dialogs between chracters felt like you will integrate fantasy elements in some point in the game or just mock people for their supersitions :ROFLMAO:. And I assume the "Bening narrative entry - cant remember exact name" is the power we pay the price for like some sort of magical relic or something?
This is a pretty low-fantasy world, I'll leave it at that. :censored:

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Great. Looks like the story is quite elaborate, so it seemed strange to me that you would leave such a plot hole in your VN.
Heh, don't worry, I have that conversation planned for scene 3 of Chapter 4. It got moved around a bit (it was originally going to be in Chapter 2), but I think this order will make more sense in the grand scheme of things.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Price Of Power v0.12compressed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :- Price Of Power v0.3 compressed + Zoey raven Wt mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
The best one!

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
lol Honestly, do not watch the TV show, Merlin.
Prince Arthur falls in love with Guinevere, the blacksmith's daughter.
tbf coming from the wrong class, or wrong family, has been written into romance for centuries. Specifically as a cause of conflict, or tragedy.
Romeo & Juliet?
West Side Story?
Cinderella? ;)
I have nothing against such stories.
But this story is something different.
In most such films or books, the two meet at the beginning of the story, and the beginning of their forbidden relationship follows.
In Price of Power, you learn at the beginning of the story that a girl from a noble family was the best childhood friend of MC, who is "just" a hunter. This just raised my curiosity.

But as the developer said, the explanation will come later.

If the dev uses a retrospective in the next chapters, or the beginning of the story is revealed in the dialogues between MC and Maria, that's absolutely fine. It's just not very common in romantic stories about people who aren't expected to be together.

And as I wrote. I'm not criticizing it, I'm just curious about the background of the story.
I think this VN definitely deserves 5 stars.

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
Yeah, but that's what I mean, it doesn't need a retrospective to apply it.
We could have a current scene of her family, where her father is celebrated as "one of the people" & that would explain why she has MC as childhood friend.

I'm merely saying that it's not much of a stretch to find an easy explanation for what you found to be a problem.
The reason I gave the stories that I did, is because they are clear examples in literature of people coming from opposite sides & overcoming those differences.
So we already know that it can & does happen, in stories.
This is also possible. But my guess is that MC's father was someone who, for some reason, earned a special position. Maybe he did some heroic deed, such as saving someone from that noble family.
I think we have to wait and see. :)

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This is also possible. But my guess is that MC's father was someone who, for some reason, earned a special position. Maybe he did some heroic deed, such as saving someone from that noble family.
I think we have to wait and see. :)
Yeah, that's a cool idea! (y)
This is where the lack of an explanation (so far) becomes fun! Let speculation commence!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: lawfullame

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
Yeah, that's a cool idea! (y)
This is where the lack of an explanation (so far) becomes fun! Let speculation commence!! :ROFLMAO:
I hope these speculations don't upset the Pandaman Games too much.
But, the fact that this VN is worth speculation is a sign of quality.

I mean, speculation and looking for plot holes in games where MC's sister falls in love with an MC as soon as she sees his dick first time by accident would be a little pointless. :D

Reactions: whichone

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I really enjoy reading fan theories and speculation, so feel free to continue. :) As long as it isn't, like, speculation about NTR or sharing or other shit that's definitely not happening, go for it. Just in case anyone here forgot, #NoNTR #NoSharing
I am sorry if I act wrong but will there be any futa or incest content?
Please say no :cry:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I am sorry if I act wrong but will there be any futa or incest content?
Please say no :cry:
From the dev notes:
Planned: Ahegao, Anal sex, Creampie, Group sex, Handjob, Harem, Interracial, Lesbian (optional), Masturbation, MILF, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex

Never happening and don't bother asking: NTR, Sharing, Rape, Scat, Vore, Furry, Bestiality, Loli, Shota, Futanari

Reactions: Lord Verminaard
4.30 star(s) 121 Votes