4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Reyhassj

Feb 14, 2022
Oh man I really love your hardwork, I'm sorry I can't support you with money for now,but when I have a job and have salaries I promise I will donate you,you really deserve that

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hey! I really love this game, I've commented about it a few times on this thread.

I've reached the part where we receive the letter challenging us to a duel and we start talking about it. Gotta say, the ammount of asspulls in the narrative is really weird, almost like there was an internal debate within the dev to have the duel at all (i know they read the thread, this isnt a diss I love your game!)

"There haven't been duels in a century", "the last one was over a 20 year thing and ended with 3 banishments", and then "if you show off you are too good, they'll think you are using witchcraft".

None of that makes any sense, though? I was looking forward for the duel since last update, but I guess I'm going to be dissapointed...

Just wanted to post my thoughts on the subject, still love this game.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Are we going to get ginger Emilia back, though? She looked a lot cuter before, even the airstyle was better, not just the color.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
We have aready seen Emilia as both a red-haired and raven-haired beauty, but I have visual evidence that se would look awesome as a blondie too:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of her assets have been... enhanced as well :HideThePain:

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Can't remember her being quite as well endowed, but it suits her well :whistle:

But no, to dye a natural redhead is a cardinal sin :mad:
Only temporal allowed, cause of the lethal danger she would be in otherwise.
I really hope we can get rid of the black filth soon...

Reactions: The D0n and Aristos

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

Hello everyone! March has flown by, but worry not, development has been continuing as planned. Scene 5 recently went out for alpha testing and the final scene of the chapter is being written now. I'm taking my time on this scene since it's a very important scene with everyone's favorite childhood friend, but I think it could be done as early as mid-April if everything goes as planned. I'm still targeting late April officially, since animations can very easily cause delays if stuff doesn't work out as planned, but...Fingers crossed it all works out and I can get Chapter 10 out early! :) Custom and special renders should be out tomorrow, so you can look forward to that very soon. As always, thank you for support, and if you want more frequent updates or to chat with me/the community, you can join my Discord !
tldr: If the animation gods are kind, mid-April release. Otherwise, late April release. :)

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Pandaman Games, here are some additional fan signature GIFs for the most wholesome game on this forum
I'd like to share with all who appreciate "Price of Power" at least as much as I do:

PriceOfPower_GIF-Signature 1​
300x124px - 0,98MB
PriceOfPower_GIF-Signature 2
300x124px - 1MB
BB Code: [url='https://f95zone.to/threads/price-of-power-ch-9-pandaman-games.72109/'][img[COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)][SIZE=2]][/SIZE][/COLOR]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1767367_PoP-GIF-Signature_FINAL.gif[/img][/url]BB Code: [url='https://f95zone.to/threads/price-of-power-ch-9-pandaman-games.72109/'][img]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/04/1767368_PoP-GIF-Signature2_FINAL.gif[/img][/url]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to add a link to them in the OP if you like!
Thumbs up to you for the lovely story so far and all the best for the further development (y)

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
Aight, you made me not check the time. This game is good for sure, being linear is what made me hooked the most so ill only opt for maria only route. One complaint, i would love to see a gallery at some point

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Seeing wholesome that many times makes me suspicious.................
For what it's worth, no one has ever (seriously) told me that Price of Power is unwholesome at all - it's very much a wholesome romance game. :)

Pandaman Games, here are some additional fan signature GIFs for the most wholesome game on this forum
I'd like to share with all who appreciate "Price of Power" at least as much as I do:
Thumbs up to you for the lovely story so far and all the best for the further development (y)
There are awesome - thank you for making them!

Aight, you made me not check the time. This game is good for sure, being linear is what made me hooked the most so ill only opt for maria only route. One complaint, i would love to see a gallery at some point
Glad you've enjoyed the game! I've been thinking about doing a gallery, but that'll be a project I'll work on over time - I don't want to miss a deadline because I was busy coding up a scene gallery. :)

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Glad you've enjoyed the game! I've been thinking about doing a gallery, but that'll be a project I'll work on over time - I don't want to miss a deadline because I was busy coding up a scene gallery. :)
Could always ask a modder from here for help with a gallery,Juat tought.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes