4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Hi. I hope you don't mind my asking, but how much hardcore content is there so far?
You can see by my sigs that I naturally gravitate to slower burn games, but I do also like to see some stories with action too.

Thanks
Lots of hardcore handholding, don't worry. ;) There's also some boob fondling, but nothing really sexually hardcore yet.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Soooo, how slow is this game? I mean it says Chapter 6 and the tags still dont indicate anything more than a glimps of some underwear. :unsure:

Thx in advance!

Reactions: Rickpelovsky

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Price of Power [Chapter 6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.30 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 271 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 236 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
Pandaman Games
Thanks for the new update of your great game, even if I will skip this update again.
Just because it is such a great game.

After playing the first two chapters, I just loved this story so much that I decided to enjoy it with multiple chapters without always having to pause it between chapters.
I just think it's a beautiful work of art, both graphically and narratively.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.

I wish you all the best, stay healthy and keep up the good work.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
Soooo, how slow is this game? I mean it says Chapter 6 and the tags still dont indicate anything more than a glimps of some underwear. :unsure:

Thx in advance!
Slow. But give it a try. Unlike most of the games of this site, that seem to be written by a virgin but pervert 14 years old boy and for virgin and pervert 14 years old boys, this game actually has a story, dialogues and characters.

Reactions: jufot

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Slow. But give it a try. Unlike most of the games of this site, that seem to be written by a virgin but pervert 14 years old boy and for virgin and pervert 14 years old boys, this game actually has a story, dialogues and characters.
Hmm, So is there more than underwear?:LOL:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes