4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Yeah can someone explain how to get the gangbang scene?
I've followed the guide, kept his food and water score at or above 50, kept offering him water and food until he told me to fuck off and i triggered the fuck off punishment animation 4 times, and then fucked him. nothing. super confused.
Did you also lower his resistance stats below 50 before you fucked him? It's what makes things hard, because from what I've seen if his resistance is too low he doesn't tell you to fuck off.

Reactions: redrain_vivi

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018
gonna face a lot of heat for this post but what the hell....

if people got problem with games having gay content, why tf do they even bother opening the page of the game?? Just to hate on it and show others how much they dislike such games?? if it isn't your cup of tea, move on! smfh:rolleyes:

Well to start, I was looking for impregnation/pregnancy games. So it is quite fair to be somewhat chocked.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Strade from Boyfriend to Death. You can get it but warning its not for the faint of heart. There's a lot of gore in this game, murder, violence, rape, torture, etc. Try at your own risk. There's also a sequel Boyfriend to Death 2 and a spin-off Till Death do us Part. But just like those they have plenty of dark stuff like necrophilia, disembodiment, torture, more gore, etc.

Best part about it is that its gender fluid. Your gender isn't specifically mentioned or stated (except Till Death Do Us Part) so you can play as whatever chasing demented insane psychopaths.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Alrighty then. It is not only out on discord, it's also out on

Mac

Mac low res

PC high res link

PC low res

Android

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Alrighty then. It is not only out on discord, it's also out on

Mac

Mac low res

PC high res link

PC low res

Android
1.2 is the same update from 1.1?? same content of male preg?? no sht??

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes