4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This would attract so many more players if they could choose between male or female protag.
Sure it would, but then it wouldn't be a game about gay men which is what the entire premise of this is soooooo ..... no.

There is a lesbian game where some guy said the protag should have been male, what is it with the incredibly dumb comments on games like these?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Sure it would, but then it wouldn't be a game about gay men which is what the entire premise of this is soooooo ..... no.

There is a lesbian game where some guy said the protag should have been male, what is it with the incredibly dumb comments on games like these?
Agreed. There are plenty of games to play here, let our gay and lesbian compatriots have some that cater to them exclusively. Happy fapping Dudes!

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
And not just any old Dudes. I'm talking Dark-elf dudes here!

Dark elves... yes, let that settle in. Dark... Elves... Dark Elves. Male Dark Elves.

One of the more mis-represented and relatively unknown monster-types. And where it is shown, it's with Women. But a Male Dark Elf... Preposterous!

Except for like, Drizzt or whatever...

So Male Dark elf fans rejoice.

Locos99

Feb 15, 2020
This game Is wonderful, thank you! it would be interesting that the couple ventured, in a second chapter to conquer the throne torn from Ray ... it would be a wonderful slave prince of the new Demon king

Reactions: redrain_vivi

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Not that it's okay, I just have the feeling that you'd be better off not responding.

Primarily because the majority of such comments are written by two sorts of people. Trolls, or Idiots (Or, I suppose to put this in more PC-friendly terms... those with Intelligence deficits).

Both are things which you ought to ignore, either because one wants to derive their jollies out of peoples reactions (And so they want people to respond AKA "Feeding the troll")... and the other group are not the sharpest tools in the shed, so to speak... In either case, you need not waste your time responding.

It's better to spend your time not writing out stuff that will accomplish nothing but waste your time. It would be better spent towards things such as Fapping.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
This isn't my thing, but I assume it's for someone, so yeah, the CG's look good, I'd prefer it if people who actually cared about the genre who swing that way threw their 2c into the ring, as twere. it feels like there's not enough of this,and a market exists for it.

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
I wonder how many giant spiders have to rape you for a game to earn a horror tag :unsure:
you might want to visit the discord and go to paetron so some of the idea recomendations will be a reality. We already have suggested an alternative egg mpreg and more gore.... enjoy.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes