4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
bro...someone seriously facepalmed me for giving props to a game i never tried because it wasn't to my kink liking? That's like someone insulting a movie fan for congratulating Meryl Streep for winning her 10th oscar even though they don't watch her style of movies... I can't with this f95 crowd anymore... I wasn't being sarcastic or offhanded...

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Grass grows, birds fly, people come to bitch whenever a gay focused game gets posted/updated.

Real talk, I'm stoked this got resurrected, looking forward to seeing it done since it looks like things are going forward full steam ahead.
People like that are the developers BIGGEST fans. They come to an all gay focused game to complain despite that there's TONS of straight orientated games here, with little to no excuses to do so, yet instead they take their time to comment here anyways. That in itself tells more about them than they really think if you catch my drift smh. I'm bisexual so I enjoy both however I've never seen a gay guy or girl for that matter complain about the lack of gay/lesbian content in an all straight orientated game KNOWING that's what it's focused on from the beginning. It's a shame that eternalized homophobia still lingers in the hearts of these certain individuals in 2022. Nothing wrong with being curious or have a gay kink every now and then even if they are straight. So they need not comment on a game they still secretly enjoy behind the computer screen. We all only live once so sometimes we got to live a little and not feel guilty or ashamed for liking things outside the box sort to speak.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
People like that are the developers BIGGEST fans. They come to an all gay focused game to complain despite that there's TONS of straight orientated games here, with little to no excuses to do so, yet instead they take their time to comment here anyways. That in itself tells more about them than they really think if you catch my drift smh. I'm bisexual so I enjoy both however I've never seen a gay guy or girl for that matter complain about the lack of gay/lesbian content in an all straight orientated game KNOWING that's what it's focused on from the beginning. It's a shame that eternalized homophobia still lingers in the hearts of these certain individuals in 2022. Nothing wrong with being curious or have a gay kink every now and then even if they are straight. So they need not comment on a game they still secretly enjoy behind the computer screen. We all only live once so sometimes we got to live a little and not feel guilty or ashamed for liking things outside the box sort to speak.
That aside, I'm very much happy to know as well that it's resurrected once again! For it has been sooooooo long!

Reactions: redrain_vivi

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019

Naw I just keep coming back because people keep pinging my comment to remind me I even came to visit a different game at all...then they take every comment to be an insult or an attack of some sorts. People took my comments to be something they weren't it's very much clear. My flavor of interest is notorious for being attacked from every direction as well, so you would think I would be used to facepalms and mobs of angry people..so much for understanding from suffering similar attacks.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Naw I just keep coming back because people keep pinging my comment to remind me I even came to visit a different game at all...then they take every comment to be an insult or an attack of some sorts. People took my comments to be something they weren't it's very much clear. My flavor of interest is notorious for being attacked from every direction as well, so you would think I would be used to facepalms and mobs of angry people..so much for understanding from suffering similar attacks.
this is a gay game not a straight game and read tags of each game post you check in latest updates tab

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
this is a gay game not a straight game and read tags of each game post you check in latest updates tab
To be fair, I only came here because I saw the tags monster and pregnancy and a red head on display...mpreg wasn't the first thing that came to mind, so I'm sorry I missed the gay only tags. My brain automatically associated pregnancy with a female, my bad. I know of maybe 3 games that have mpreg only themes. Finding games that focus on pregnancy (not just an ending) and aren't of the MTL nature is not so easy either. At the end of the day, I was just tossing a comment out there that I was a little sad to see this was a gay only thing. I wasn't demanding a dev do something they don't want to do or have no interest in. I left the comment not with malice, I left it because most devs and people enjoy some feedback to get a pulse on a community. I get plenty of salt thrown at me from outsiders of my own niche community, so I assume the people in here are in auto defense mode from outsiders just the same as my community gets.

In any event, I guess I'll just keep collecting hateful facepalms and enjoy the steady pings. I must have a couple hundred of them from vanilla and incest fans that jump into all the NTR games I run through where people tell me i'm a broken godless heathen cuck. You'd think I would be used to them by now, but they always draw me back like a moth to fire.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Naw I just keep coming back because people keep pinging my comment to remind me I even came to visit a different game at all...then they take every comment to be an insult or an attack of some sorts. People took my comments to be something they weren't i
Oh no my comment wasn't meant for you. If you've stumbled on a game that you thought would also have straight content and found out it does not is easily understandable for pregnancy tags does associate mainly to female characters or mc. However there were "others" here as well who comes to games with gay content to complain about it and I was mainly saying they are the developers biggest fans for their head says one thing but the "other" head between their legs says another :sneaky: and that's the main head that's stronger and brings them to gay games such as these and they kinda hate themselves for it so their only outlet is to downgrade gay games to feel more masculine. I myself used to be fully gay and was repulsed by the act of PIV sex but then the nude girls started to look interesting to me and I tried to convince myself that maybe I'm just horny and need some skin on skin contact with a guy. But even after women still turned me on to the point where I had to try it at least once and when I did it was one of the best things I've ever got to experience. So instead of pushing my desires away I've embraced them and nowadays love both equally. I just think it's weird how once gay guys such as myself who turns bisexual or bicurious, learn to embrace our inner desires over females and at least experiment if nothing else compared to straight guys who instead pushes away their inner desires towards other males rather then embrace it, but still remain curious. Then when they are in their late 40s and 50s where young women no longer are easiest to get THEN now they want to try the other side by secretly exploring gay hookup sites behind their wives back to finally satisfy their curiosity even at the expense of their wives finding out they're living on the down low. I'm just glad I've started out gay to bisexual than from straight to bicurious because this could of easily been me so I'm very thankful I've dodge that in life lol

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
You 2 stfu do that in your DM it has nothing to do with the game. Play and fap dont get politico on this. Post gammar errors or bugs and wait for updates to come.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
You 2 stfu do that in your DM it has nothing to do with the game. Play and fap dont get politico on this. Post gammar errors or bugs and wait for updates to come.
I was only responding to the guy in case he thought my earlier post was towards him. And to be fair no it has nothing to do with the game...the same way your invalid insult also has nothing to do with the game. This was an A and B conversation so see the F out of it.

And on that note for everyone in the feature as this game continues towards future updates, let this be dead and buried. If you are straight and gay focused games isn't your kind of game, do not post a reply about your dislikes for there is way too many straight games to complain about the very few gay games within this site. So drop it and lets move on.

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
No, Final point actually to everyone and anyone in that matter PM or DM THEM! The game if anyone actually reading page 1 post 16.

A mod actually got involved because of this and no one is reading that.

1645760866089.png
Actually ether download and review the game = post bugs or grammar error. DM any justified crap to another person.

More updates of the game to come so everyone enjoy and wait for updates.

We would love the feedback/suggestions for the game and your support to the dev. by subbing/donating to continue this.

Last edited:

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
Latest version is bugged for me. When I get the notification that Good Ending is unlocked, the choices I get (and the events that happen) are the same as if he was stilled tied up by vines to the tree. There is no "alteration" button anymore, it's back to "alteration progress" which makes the same things happen as they already have, except the image stays on him resting against the side of tree (no vine).

It's as if the entire game rolled back to before the alteration progress happened, except the background always remains the one of him resting instead of whatever events are unfolding.
you unlocked the other WIP(recently finished) ending and the update was released try to redownload and post the error code in word text file here. If better i suggest you go to the discord to report and get a somewhat quicker response.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
No, Final point actually to everyone and anyone in that matter PM or DM THEM! The game if anyone actually reading page 1 post 16.

A mod actually got involved because of this and no one is reading that.

View attachment 1673249
Actually ether download and review the game = post bugs or grammar error. DM any justified crap to another person.

More updates of the game to come so everyone enjoy and wait for updates.

We would love the feedback/suggestions for the game and your support to the dev. by subbing/donating to continue this.
[/QUOTE
It's been awhile since this game was abandoned so by nature everyone would not remember what a mod have said. Personally I'm over it. I'm just looking forward to this game to have a complete status, download it, and call it a day. But yeah thanks for the reminder for this applies to all of us yourself included. tami-roman-youre-right.gif

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes