5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Aruaytin

Sep 27, 2017
A nice and simple moege. I particularly love the opening chapter/episode, however. I don't know why, but it just really sticks out to me.
Quite sad that there wasn't a Michi route though, she was best girl overall. At least she returns as a side character again in the sequel.

And speaking of said sequel...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

patrimai

Jul 31, 2021
i can not find any working save data for this game or the sequel , can someone here provide a save for primal hearts and primal hearts 2 games?

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
Timid, perverted, dense, cowardice, awkward, goodie two shoes, blue pill, simp.... those usually come together as package deal when it comes to Japanese male protagonists. I ask around and most of the time the answer was so that the audience could self-insert easier...i guess that only works for hardcore otakus and neets because watching these male mcs making me want to break my monitor then shoot myself in the foot.
In Japan, these galgames (lit. girl-game) are targeted towards NEETs and otakus. They are seen as a "sub-genre" and not part of a mainstream culture. That's probably they would prefer rape scenes in game when they could not even talk with a girl probably in their daily life.

Reactions: sonhot
Nov 17, 2017
Man, the translation is rather shitty. They don't want to use JP name style (last name-first name). And wtf is gano-baby? Gano-chan is definitely better. So sad that this game got shitty translation.

Hahaha2018

Sep 24, 2019
can someone upload the torrent as an attachment plz? my computer can't open the link to download the torrent, thx.

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
wanted to buy this but couldn't figure out how to do the 3d secure so I'm just gonna take it from here, not that anyone cares

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
MC felt cringy at first with the playboy "act", but it disappears fairly quickly.
Decided to check vndb and a cg gallery afterwards to confirm and apparently there are no Michi (and Mei) routes or scenes :/
When does his Cringy-narcissistic persona stop? p.s. love the marriage-paper bit xD

Veznoz

Dec 15, 2020
I heard there was a fan disc for this game involving sera and the sequel I believe has as well but after searching for a while I cant seem to find a place to get it. Mind helping me gamers?

Acht

Dec 7, 2017
I heard there was a fan disc for this game involving sera and the sequel I believe has as well but after searching for a while I cant seem to find a place to get it. Mind helping me gamers?
u mean this?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes