4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed this second update, once more a lenghty one with great renders. But dev, for the love of everything that is holy; Please let Alex keep her glasses and her previous attire, she looks so much cuter and attractive with it than her sudden 'makeover' outfit!

Reactions: Andrew Rider

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmm. I like the sisters character, but I dunno if its her skin texture, height, etc, but her appearance seem older (maybe its the darkened frekcles?). Not bad necessarily, but it does go against the typical expectations of cute little sister in my head. Will see how she "develops" further on.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I'm not this much onto the story (pure personal taste), but wow.

The quality of the rendering is amazing. If you add to this the well done, and live looking, poses, the works on the lighting and the camera angle, some of the CG are pure visual orgasm. Hell, the one when you kiss Alex on her forehead... everything looked more real that it would have in real life.
The story writing isn't amazing, but still just one step bellow the best available here. I found it lacking of depth, but it clearly not lack of coherence nor realism. The dialogs fall right in place, and the actions, as well as the reactions, are perfect.
But more important, from my point of view, the balancing between both routes is perfect. While following or not Mei route obviously change the story and the scenes, unlike in too many games following it don't deprive you of points with other characters ; you always have a possibility to indirectly earn the point(s) with Meghan. It really is two alternate sides of the same story, not just a "cheat on your wife or not" approach.

grimjaw07

Nov 21, 2018
There's a few instances where the mc refers to his mom as Sandra
P I.PNG
Sorry I don't have more screencaps of the instances, also in the picture directly above this post Alex calls her Sandra in that scene

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I really do like this one, but enough with the plot teasing. Obviously bad guy is bad guy, now tell us why.

Reactions: Tom10

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
will it be rape? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be harem? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be cheating? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be milf? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be fat guys? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be old guys? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be trans? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be dickgirls? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be mff? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be vanilla? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
A few off those are normal fetishes... but even still the ones like the trannies don't hide their genre by delaying the scenes and not tagging up front and posing in the all too popular incest genre with games that have NO or very little incest at all in them just to try and get their unpopular genre seen by more people.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I like it! You'll have to petition ICSTOR to make it canon though
i mean i dont have any strong feelings regarding this...but wouldnt that mean if you pursue the sister you're ultimately signing up for a failed relationship? like no matter what you do that path is never gonna work out? :unsure:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the title sounded amazing. but i thought of some other art and story. more like... idk... a hot, curvy girl got a plancrash and is alone in some wild jungle where many wild monsters and strange prehistoric guys wanna fuck her.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
There's a few instances where the mc refers to his mom as Sandra
View attachment 266161
Sorry I don't have more screencaps of the instances, also in the picture directly above this post Alex calls her Sandra in that scene
AFAIK, Sandra is just nice Milf neighbor(and motherly figure to MC) not mom unless you use that incest patch and btw she is barren.... oR IS SHE? :D

MC's parents also passed away long time ago so yeah no mom :D

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
This game is not getting the support it deserves so far. I do believe it will eventually once it gets a few more updates and sex scenes. It's a tough market for first time developers, especially since most new games seem to get 1 or 2 updates and then disappear. I think once the Dev proves to be reliable that this game will explode in popularity. It's just too good not to. Excellent dialogue, intriguing story, a dark and creepy antagonist, unique setting, great renders, and a likeable MC that's neither a dweeb nor a douche. This game feels like a movie script unfolding kind of like 'Depraved Awakening' did (and if I'm not mistaken it took that game quite a while to garner support as well, and now it's a classic) I think this game has that kind of potential. I just hope this dev can keep his/her motivation going until this project catches on with the masses.

If you guys/gals are enjoying this project as I am then please support it in anyway that you are able, be it monetarily, attaching a sig, or just spreading the word, or all of the above. With about 95% of games coming out being just plain stupid, it would be a real shame if this quality project remains just a hidden little gem.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah I totally understand it and it is cool with me ;)
man this game has a top tier mommy that looks like a mommy and cute nerdy sister and asian persuasion makes me wonder who i should go after the nympho on who doesnt speak that good english or the shy but seductive one

@SilkandMilkProductions
you probably shouldnt have mentioned that Misha was suppose to be the main antagonist of this game because now i realize it was him that made Mei to seduce me and in the future hes probably going to tell Meghan about it which might lead to NTR moments (woman im interested in cheating on me with a man)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Eerie Entity @GhostPhil @SilkandMilkProductions
looks like the developer is a fan of Timestamp and acting lessons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when Linda from Milfy City becomes a Teen i lose my shit seriously all the girls in this game are really sexy im surprised this thread doesnt have more comments it has 2018 animation it has music and it has sexy girls the only problem is it might have some questionable content in it in the future
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes