4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Silk&MilkProductions

"Primal Instinct"
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
@SilkandMilkProductions
you probably shouldnt have mentioned that Misha was suppose to be the main antagonist of this game because now i realize it was him that made Mei to seduce me and in the future hes probably going to tell Meghan about it which might lead to NTR moments (woman im interested in cheating on me with a man)
I think it's pretty obvious Misha's up to something. What exactly? We'll see...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I think it's pretty obvious Misha's up to something. What exactly? We'll see...
im not really into NTR moments but if it does happen i wonder if we can say bye felica to the the wife due to how much more sexier and interesting Mei is

frankly though i hope to see some wincest time in the future momma and sister lets keep it in the family

Reactions: mpror

Silk&MilkProductions

"Primal Instinct"
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
im not really into NTR moments but if it does happen i wonder if we can say bye felica to the the wife due to how much more sexier and interesting Mei is

frankly though i hope to see some wincest time in the future momma and sister lets keep it in the family
The 'neighbor' and 'childhood friend' will definitely make more appearances.

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
i prefer your last theory. harem ending or ending with more than one partners is always a bonus for me. but usually they're composed soley out of family members. so in this game i can see a harem ending made up of. sis,mom, maybe 2nd sis if that's who the third girl at airport was and wife.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
For the reasons in the spoiler regarding this character, I don't think my heart can take this story any further until it's actually finished, otherwise I'll be miserable waiting for the next update to hopefully see something good. :cry::LOL:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
For the reasons in the spoiler regarding this character, I don't think my heart can take this story any further until it's actually finished, otherwise I'll be miserable waiting for the next update to hopefully see something good. :cry::LOL:

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Game is great, but if we got a wife, maybe we could get some sex with her (at least at faithful route)? It's really boring to lick her everytime...

Silk&MilkProductions

"Primal Instinct"
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Game is great, but if we got a wife, maybe we could get some sex with her (at least at faithful route)? It's really boring to lick her everytime...
I've decided to do the opposite of every other dev. I'm going backwards!
v.0.01 HJ&BJ
v.0.02 Ass-a-lingus
v.0.03 Kiss on the lips
v.0.04 Holding hands
v.0.05 Shy looks at each other when no one is watching.
v.0.06 Asking a friend to ask her if she's seeing anybody.

That should get me more support! What could go wrong?

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
I've decided to do the opposite of every other dev. I'm going backwards!
v.0.01 HJ&BJ
v.0.02 Ass-a-lingus
v.0.03 Kiss on the lips
v.0.04 Holding hands
v.0.05 Shy looks at each other when no one is watching.
v.0.06 Asking a friend to ask her if she's seeing anybody.

That should get me more support! What could go wrong?
That was nice one funny answer, but still, MC and his wife are honeymoone couple, and no sexy time yet... This is illogical as fuck, i'am dont really care about sex scenes in games with good story, and your game has really good one (in my opinion at least), like DeLuca Family, but there a huge difference, in your game MC is married already. Don't get me wrong, iam really like your game and all, but when husband only licking wife's pussy/ass on they'r honeymoon, that's just... looks strange.

Silk&MilkProductions

"Primal Instinct"
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
That was nice one funny answer, but still, MC and his wife are honeymoone couple, and no sexy time yet... This is illogical as fuck, i'am dont really care about sex scenes in games with good story, and your game has really good one (in my opinion at least), like DeLuca Family, but there a huge difference, in your game MC is married already. Don't get me wrong, iam really like your game and all, but when husband only licking wife's pussy/ass on they'r honeymoon, that's just... looks strange.
I understand the criticism, I really do, but...
1. The MC & Meghan are not virgins about to consummate their marriage on their honeymoon.
2. They've been on their honeymoon for just over one full day. A honeymoon they plan on being on for a month. In that time they've done everything but...
3. I'm trying to balance out Meghan's and Mei's routes.
4. MC is currently after Meghan's anal virginity.
5. I promise they'll get funky with it before v.0.20 :whistle:

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
I understand the criticism, I really do, but...
1. The MC & Meghan are not virgins about to consummate their marriage on their honeymoon.
2. They've been on their honeymoon for just over one full day. A honeymoon they plan on being on for a month. In that time they've done everything but...
3. I'm trying to balance out Meghan's and Mei's routes.
4. MC is currently after Meghan's anal virginity.
5. I promise they'll get funky with it before v.0.20 :whistle:
Well, i'am not talking about consummating their marriage, just wild sex between two lovebirds. In my opinion would be great if they will have sex in first night (that's just my sence of that). Ofc i'am understand, that's for you (dev) everything is much more complicated, but i guess wife and husband want to have some fun in their first day of honeymoon (at faithful route ofc, at Mia route MC should be cockblocked).

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes