4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
Damn, what an amazing game. Story is very intruiging, every choice seems to matter, renders are just so good looking and the music is really fitting. On top of that it features my favourite theme, that is 'do you stay faithful to your loving wife or let yourself go and be a bit adventurous'.

I know it might be too early to say this, but this game has the potential to be one of the top games on this site.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Mmm was about to play ... renders look good and story interesting but if there's NTR.. then a miss for me.
Im with you. So far there isn't. You should give the game a go. Story has me intrigued and the renders are way better than most of the shit we get on site.

@SilkandMilkProductions Will there be NTR in the future of the game? It's a very big downside for a large amount of members on site, best not to get them too invested only to be dissapointed later down the line. And if there is will it be easily avoidable, whether that be from a toggle on/off at the start of the game or obvious in game choices(marked with NTR route or something of that nature).

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Can we keep the NTR complaints to a minimum for now? At least until we get confirmation that it will be included in the game.
You've been on this site for over a year now, you think the complaining will slow. Mate, it will only get worse until mods get pissed enough to pull out the ban hammer xD

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
How is this an INCEST game when she's yo wife ??? I cant jerk now...I luv only INCEST game. U destroyed my imagination.

Reactions: Paprika

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How is this an INCEST game when she's yo wife ??? I cant jerk now...I luv only INCEST game. U destroyed my imagination.
Future content likely, patch probably just made your mother and sister into your mother and sister instead of landlord or whatever shit it may have been.

Silk&MilkProductions

"Primal Instinct"
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Im with you. So far there isn't. You should give the game a go. Story has me intrigued and the renders are way better than most of the shit we get on site.

@SilkandMilkProductions Will there be NTR in the future of the game? It's a very big downside for a large amount of members on site, best not to get them too invested only to be dissapointed later down the line. And if there is will it be easily avoidable, whether that be from a toggle on/off at the start of the game or obvious in game choices(marked with NTR route or something of that nature).
The game is planned to be heavily story driven with multiple paths. Choices really matter here, I have even written different dialogue for scenes that seem to be the same depending on your choices.

Because I want to keep everybody in suspense, I can't go into details. But hypothetically speaking? No one will be forced to go through NTR content.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Can we keep the NTR complaints to a minimum for now? At least until we get confirmation that it will be included in the game.
You'r goddamn right, dudes get triggered from small hint, wich means nothing for now. (But there will be a shitstorm if NTR appear lol)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
well damn..impossible to stay loyal to the wife..not one..but TWO hot asian dames..damn you to hell Dev!!!i have my failings..thems be it! :p
i suspect NTR will arrive in a couple updates..lol...the one character just SCREAMS it...
also..have two saves..loyal and unloyal..methinks you may need them...HAHAAA!!

I absolutely agree with you on all points.
I know that Mei model pops up in a few games with slight modifications, but so far, the one used here might be the hottest for me.

As for the game in general, impressive start. This could really be something, not just the typical standard story here, nice renders and already a pretty diverse cast of ladies, couple that with solid writing and this could indeed be great if the dev sticks to it.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes