4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I'm really enjoying playing focused on Mei, but what unfortunately mars the experience for me is that the game doesn't stick to the MC.

Those sister scenes on the other side of the world don't interest me at all. I don't care what she's doing. I want to see what's my character doing. What I think the game does wrong is detaching from the MC too much and showing too many NPC only scenes. Am I playing or am I just watching?

If I just skip through everything not involving my character, it's quite enjoyable. Sadly, that's a large chunk of the update to skip.
Listen the game does that to tell you leave go home your in Danger if you can't read between the lines

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The couple been here now 2-3 days and 0 fucking.
Worst honeymoon I ever heard of.

It has incest tag with no incest and this has the feel of major blackmailing, rape and NTR.

@freedom.call it is being remembered by some one who I think maybe the husband.
All this is suppose to have happen 3 years ago. View attachment 261166

(((Speculation on my part.)))
The brother is going to betray his sister and get her kidnapped and rape by that shithead who owns the hotel.

If this VN takes to the darkside then into the trashcan it goes.
i agree, if this as much touch forcé ntr on players, is goodbye (and i think he should answer before going one or the other route so this dont come down biting him in the end. As a dev he have to be honest and be clear what type this vn is going to be.

harem (all girls belongs to the mc only xD)
Ntr focused (forced ntr on players)
ntr avoidable (no one fucks your girls unless you let them, players choice)

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i agree, if this as much touch forcé ntr on players, is goodbye (and i think he should answer before going one or the other route so this dont come down biting him in the end. As a dev he have to be honest and be clear what type this vn is going to be.
I have also ask on the pateron page what fetishes is going to be in this VN.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
There's obviously something going on behind the scenes, with Mei asking 'why him' and stuff. I wonder if wife's secret is somehow linked to Misha.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Mei has fallen in love with the MC..she is not spossed ta..but has...either way..when they wake up tomorrow(or 1-2 months till the next update..HAHA) i'm choosing the GO HOME option that BETTER appear since they said they'd discuss it...do not want to be around NTR dude anymore with his WTF eyes....MY DAMES!!!

Reactions: freedom.call

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The hotel storyline is very interesting and well written but the parts where you play as the sister/neighbor completely take you out of it. Despite the renders looking good I ended up skipping all of those scenes because I wanted to go back to playing as the MC

Silk&MilkProductions

"Primal Instinct"
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Hello everybody! Just some things I want to address:

Someone mentioned 'rape' as a possible outcome in the game. Absolutely not! Corruption and seduction...we'll see. Rape? Never!

The MC and Meghan have spent ONE full day on their honeymoon. They've already fucked, since they've been in a relationship for many years now, so they're in no hurry to do so. They're having fun and we'll get there. I want that scene to be special. If they fucked as soon as they arrived, and then in the morning, and then again in the booth, and on the beach, and by the pool...it would already be redundant, and the people playing the Mei story line would be complaining about, when do we get to fuck Mei?
You have games where you don't see a bewb for the first 10 releases.

As for the skipping around between characters. I understand the criticism. But I've set out to tell a story here. I want to do things differently than most games out there. I ask for you to trust me as a story teller. All these scenes need to happen, otherwise nothing will make sense in the future.

Misha Novak is the main antagonist, you're supposed to dislike him. And yes, he's supposed to be creepy!
Blake is your brother in law, you tolerate him because you love your wife.
You love your wife, because the story starts with you being married to her, so it's a given.

Where we go from here, we'll see...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Someone mentioned 'rape' as a possible outcome in the game. Absolutely not! Corruption and seduction...we'll see. Rape? Never!

The MC and Meghan have spent ONE full day on their honeymoon. They've already fucked, since they've been in a relationship for many years now, so they're in no hurry to do so. They're having fun and we'll get there. I want that scene to be special. If they fucked as soon as they arrived, and then in the morning, and then again in the booth, and on the beach, and by the pool...it would already be redundant, and the people playing the Mei story line would be complaining about, when do we get to fuck Mei?

As for the skipping around between characters. I understand the criticism. But I've set out to tell a story here. I want to do things differently than most games out there. I ask for you to trust me as a story teller. All these scenes need to happen, otherwise nothing will make sense in the future.

Misha Novak is the main antagonist, you're supposed to dislike him. And yes, he's supposed to be creepy!
You love your wife, because the story starts with you being married to her, so it's a given.

That is all find and dandy but if its going to have any form of NTR then it needs to be said up front so those of us who hate NTR will not waist time on this VN.

The same with blackmailing if it has that it goes into the trash can.

It would be nice to have the full list of fetishes so the ones players like they with play and the ones that players don't like will not waist time on this.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018

I just stumbled over your game and played both paths (not sure if there are more)

And wow I was impressed, I actually thought a bit of the describiton: "oh oh NTR allert!", but I have to say I like how you tell the story here! The renders looks awsome and I personally find the skipping between the characters a good way to tell the story.

So yeah, I really like the whole teasing between husband and wife :D

Keep up the awsome work and I am looking forward to more of this story :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That is all find and dandy but if its going to have any form of NTR then it needs to be said up front so those of us who hate NTR will not waist time on this VN.

The same with blackmailing if it has that it goes into the trash can.

It would be nice to have the full list of fetishes so the ones players like they with play and the ones that players don't like will not waist time on this.
I agree that especially fetishes, that are of the extremer kind would be nice to know them upfront. Although not every dev. knows them from the beginning. ;)

Reactions: MoreLinks

Silk&MilkProductions

"Primal Instinct"
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
I just stumbled over your game and played both paths (not sure if there are more)

And wow I was impressed, I actually thought a bit of the describiton: "oh oh NTR allert!", but I have to say I like how you tell the story here! The renders looks awsome and I personally find the skipping between the characters a good way to tell the story.

So yeah, I really like the whole teasing between husband and wife :D

Keep up the awsome work and I am looking forward to more of this story :)
Cheers, I appreciate it! I've already stated when the game was first released that any 'problematic' content for some people would be avoidable. The reason I've been hesitant to address it is simple...anything I say could ruin the story. It will make sense in the future, hopefully.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Cheers, I appreciate it! I've already stated when the game was first released that any 'problematic' content for some people would be avoidable. The reason I've been hesitant to address it is simple...anything I say could ruin the story. It will make sense in the future, hopefully.
Yeah I totally understand it and it is cool with me ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Main fetishes like NTR, Blackmail and the like that is on the dark side there are many of us that will not play VN's like this and if it comes several updates later then all that time is wasted.

Minor none dark fetishes like light BDSM or anal, or spanking that is ok to keep hidden till its needed but NTR and Blackmail for sex is still rape in my books and I hate NTR and don't want to wast my time on VN's that don't list it until it happens.

The way the story is going it sounds like NTR and it needs to be listed now not later.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017

I think it's a little odd to not have sex in a honeymoon, or not try to create the opportunity to so. Mei is a stranger, MC is in love and conflicted, therefore would be natural to have to wait, that does not means the couple shouldn't be doing so.
They're in love so they'll want to create special moments to enjoy themselves, regardless of how many times they fooled around with themselves. If a gorgeous wife is taking a bath, why not use the opportunity? If they are alone in their bedroom, why not jump on each other, etc.
Some things are bound to happen due the story events. (or at least expected)

That being said, I think you should do whatever you feel like doing. You've shown a great game thus far and very good story telling skills. By all means keep in your path. The last thing I want honestly, is to see a talented person doing something they do not feel like, and thus delivering a half hearthed product with lesser quality or worse, that would compromise the story.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
So in other words the NTR will be avoidable? if so is it avoidable avoidable or as in other games it happens but you 'get a choice' to not see it? some of us would really apreciate an answer just so we dont waste our time with it cause untill now i really enjoyed the game.

Silk&MilkProductions

"Primal Instinct"
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
I think it's a little odd to not have sex in a honeymoon, or not try to create the opportunity to so. Mei is a stranger, MC is in love and conflicted, therefore would be natural to have to wait, that does not means the couple shouldn't be doing so.
They're in love so they'll want to create special moments to enjoy themselves, but if a gorgeous wife is taking a bath, why not use the opportunity? If they are alone in their bedroom, why not jump on each other, etc.
Some things are bound to happen due the story events.

That being said, I think you should do whatever you feel like doing. You've shown a great game thus far and very good story telling skills. By all means keep in your path.
It's only been 1 day. It will happen

Reactions: Astriedax
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes