4.10 star(s) 45 Votes

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm really enjoying playing focused on Mei, but what unfortunately mars the experience for me is that the game doesn't stick to the MC.

Those sister scenes on the other side of the world don't interest me at all. I don't care what she's doing. I want to see what's my character doing. What I think the game does wrong is detaching from the MC too much and showing too many NPC only scenes. Am I playing or am I just watching?

If I just skip through everything not involving my character, it's quite enjoyable. Sadly, that's a large chunk of the update to skip.

Reactions: freedom.call

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"5 songs added" newp..sorry..i replace with my own tunes..currently playing this as i chase my Asians :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..in my return to the game..did a total loyal to wife route..and i must say..its kind of lame and melba toast...methinks all the fun is in the chase asians portion of our program..HAHAAAA...still wanna go back home and get with Alex instead..she's a 2.8 million scovilles hot

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
I like the story overall but does anyone else find it weird that if you are on the pure Megan path you never actually have sex with her the entire game so far? You are on your honeymoon in a honeymoon sweet for gods sake. I just find this odd and really weird and you get NO reward for wife only path.... Sorry had to vent. I have a STRONG feeling there is going to be a LOT of NTR. I couldn't help to think the flashbacks to the sister at home although seem unimportant now have something to do with the sisters friend... We will see I guess. Again Overall I like the story so far.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Looking forward to the animations on this, they really aren't bad at all. :):coffee:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I like the story overall but does anyone else find it weird that if you are on the pure Megan path you never actually have sex with her the entire game so far? You are on your honeymoon in a honeymoon sweet for gods sake. I just find this odd and really weird and you get NO reward for wife only path.... Sorry had to vent. I have a STRONG feeling there is going to be a LOT of NTR. I couldn't help to think the flashbacks to the sister at home although seem unimportant now have something to do with the sisters friend... We will see I guess. Again Overall I like the story so far.
It's weird, as is going on honeymoon after 3 years. I have a feeling wife-husband sex isn't where this is going. :)
I'd make her tell me the secret too, when she said she had one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The couple been here now 2-3 days and 0 fucking.
Worst honeymoon I ever heard of.

It has incest tag with no incest and this has the feel of major blackmailing, rape and NTR.

@freedom.call it is being remembered by some one who I think maybe the husband.
All this is suppose to have happen 3 years ago. PrimalInstinct 2019-03-11 11-20-07-47.jpg

(((Speculation on my part.)))
The brother is going to betray his sister and get her kidnapped and rape by that shithead who owns the hotel.

If this VN takes to the darkside then into the trashcan it goes.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018

It has incest tag with no incest and this has the feel of major blackmailing, rape and NTR.

All this is suppose to have happen 3 years ago. View attachment 261166

The brother is going to betray his sister and get her kidnapped and rape by that shithead who owns the hotel.

I admit it's possible I got the time wrong, but then they really should be fucking...at least once.
Also the whole straying thing seems out of place then, because the MC really don't want to do what I tell him to do.
He was very vocal about that. :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
"You should go back home..." "Go back home ... " "Go back home ..."

"That's where you belong ..." ""That's where you belong..."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
well damn..impossible to stay loyal to the wife..not one..but TWO hot asian dames..damn you to hell Dev!!!i have my failings..thems be it! :p
i suspect NTR will arrive in a couple updates..lol...the one character just SCREAMS it...
also..have two saves..loyal and unloyal..methinks you may need them...HAHAAA!!
Yes I did the same and so far its seems being unloyal is the best route to keeping your wife. During the loyal play it seems she is the Dominant one in the relationship and loyal shes somewhat submissive plus you have Mei on on your side seems shes gonna play a crucial role in this hell I kinda feel like a threeesome is possibleDepending how you answer certain questions like a man is always suppose to be mysterious thats what makes women chase after you bowing down to a woman honestly 60% of the time leads to a fallout in a relationship. But not being loyal route does not mean be a complete douche bag and from this update the sister is hiding the wife and her brother are hiding something Im guessing their might be some incest between them or she has something to do with this situation shes involved somehow continues asking her brother did he tell her husband.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I admit it's possible I got the time wrong, but then they really should be fucking...at least once.
Also the whole straying thing seems out of place then, because the MC really don't want to do what I tell him to do.
He was very vocal about that. :D
they have fucked you just chose wrong options why you missed scenes

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018

All this is suppose to have happen 3 years ago. View attachment 261166

Im with you 100% but the sister has some hidden agenda also she keeps asking her brother did you tell him WTF is that about thats your Husband and you keeping secrets and afraid your brother might snitch

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
they have fucked you just chose wrong options why you missed scenes
I played all the path's and he does not fuck his wife in any of them and its 2-3 days already on a honeymoon.

Normally the very first thing couples do on there honeymoon is fuck, not oral 1 day and oral the next day and then lick out the ass the next day.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes