4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, a hot nerdy grandmother.

Just need to move the glasses down to the tip of her nose for realism.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017

Yes. That's Alex! The only thing that's been changed is her skin and eye color. Since she's driving me nuts and she's an integral part of the story, I need to make her look right! So, this is what I'm going to do... I'm going to finish this update and then do a couple of versions of her with new skin. The current skin I'm using is the same skin as Linda from Milfy City. The reason I chose it was, because it's the most realistic skin I've come across, and Alex is supposed to be awkward looking to begin with. It works from certain perspectives, but the problem is with close ups. The skin makes her look older than she's supposed to be. So after this update, I'll present a couple of versions and put it up for a vote among my patrons (including the option to keep the current skin).
I was hoping to have the update ready by this weekend, but it's looking less likely now. I still have Mei's final scene to do and about half the dialogue to code, and a few new tunes to set the mood for certain scenes.
It's the biggest update thus far and the most work I've put in since I began the project.
The update will have over 300 renders and 3 animations.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 303459

Yes. That's Alex! The only thing that's been changed is her skin and eye color. Since she's driving me nuts and she's an integral part of the story, I need to make her look right! So, this is what I'm going to do... I'm going to finish this update and then do a couple of versions of her with new skin. The current skin I'm using is the same skin as Linda from Milfy City. The reason I chose it was, because it's the most realistic skin I've come across, and Alex is supposed to be awkward looking to begin with. It works from certain perspectives, but the problem is with close ups. The skin makes her look older than she's supposed to be. So after this update, I'll present a couple of versions and put it up for a vote among my patrons (including the option to keep the current skin).
I was hoping to have the update ready by this weekend, but it's looking less likely now. I still have Mei's final scene to do and about half the dialogue to code, and a few new tunes to set the mood for certain scenes.
It's the biggest update thus far and the most work I've put in since I began the project.
Nice, looking 20 years younger.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017

Mei thanks you for your patience!
As I mentioned previously, I had hoped to have the update ready for this weekend. Unfortunately, it's a no go....I don't want to rush it out, there's still work to be done!
So...I'll be locking myself in my room (HQ, Basement, Office?) this weekend to try and push through.
Sometime next week I'll post the release date for the different tiers.
We're nearly there!

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
View attachment 303459

I think she would look younger without her glasses, or with other ones. They look like glasses my grandma would wear. I know she's supposed to look awkward but there are other ways to achieve that.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
We recently found and deleted over 20 alt accounts used to promote this game in various ways, this is not a good or acceptable way of promoting a game you like, and any such behavior will not be tolerated. All accounts have been removed so there may be missing posts in the thread.

We would also like to reinforce that we have no reason whatsoever to suspect the developer, so don't hold this against the game or its creators.

Silk&MilkProductions

"Primal Instinct"
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
While I appreciate that somebody really wants to support the game, please don't make alt accounts to try and boost the review score or likes. It's against the site's rules, and it puts me in an awkward position. I have been contacted by the staff, and if it continues, the reviews and likes for "Primal Instinct" will be turned off. Which of course will end up only damaging the game.

I'm hard at work at getting the next update ready. This is kind of demoralizing, and not something I want to spend time thinking about.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Peace!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
While I appreciate that somebody really wants to support the game, please don't make alt accounts to try and boost the review score or likes. It's against the site's rules, and it puts me in an awkward position. I have been contacted by the staff, and if it continues, the reviews and likes for "Primal Instinct" will be turned off. Which of course will end up only damaging the game.

I'm hard at work at getting the next update ready. This is kind of demoralizing, and not something I want to spend time thinking about.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Peace!
Just further to this, apart from using main accounts to post proper reviews, you can show your love for this VN by checking out these signatures here and using them in your signature. It's why they were created in the first place.

Enjoy!

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Breakfast with Meghan.
As we get closer to release, I'll be posting a different pic each day from different scenes to keep you all hyped. All the renders have been done! I still have 3 scenes to code and write the dialogue for, and I'm composing some tunes.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Hopefully with the upcoming release this game will start to get the recognition and support it deserves. There is another game that came out roughly 3 weeks after this one and is currently at v0.03 (I'm not going to mention the name) but it's story is ridiculously stupid and the dialogue is at about a kindergarten level, and that game has a shit-ton more support than this one. And that just makes no logical sense whatsoever. The only thing I can think of, is that that other dev is just really good at selling and promoting his garbage.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Hopefully with the upcoming release this game will start to get the recognition and support it deserves. There is another game that came out roughly 3 weeks after this one and is currently at v0.03 (I'm not going to mention the name) but it's story is ridiculously stupid and the dialogue is at about a kindergarten level, and that game has a shit-ton more support than this one. And that just makes no logical sense whatsoever. The only thing I can think of, is that that other dev is just really good at selling and promoting his garbage.
I do agree that this game deserves more support...and I know it will...just give it more time..

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes