4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
While I'm here, did anybody else have problems with their saves from an earlier version?
Got this when loading from the last choice you make with Mei in the garden:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a save after that I'm able to load from, but it puts me several scenes off from where the image on the save tells me I should be.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
i did not see that post but just to clarify you some points because i think you are confused as some other people by what this means, since this fórums is not really using it as intended.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.

This does not include relationships of heroines that are outside the route you follow. Explanation: Route 1 is for Heroine A, the protagonist is romantically involved with her. During that route, if she sleeps with other characters than the protagonist, it would be NTR. But during Route 2, which is about Heroine B, where the protagonist has no romantic relationship with Heroine A, her having sex with others wouldn't count as NTR.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

main heroines... (meaning main love interest of the mc in the game) and dont twist my words i never said fucked in the past, i said fucked in the future, when they may have already have feelings for that heroine or see her/him as a potential romance, that is showing interest in mei for example) of course that includes people close to the mc --> chilhoodfriends, moms, sisters etc unless the mc dont have feelings for a heroines its all valid, as you can read it --->

(also as we have see in that description shows perfectly almost what this game is pointing out, mei route or wife route with the only problem that in both routes the mc can have feelings for both or in case of mei see her as a potential romance, so have that in mind when you read the last description, an example can be if you show interest only in the wife and pay no attention to mei, you seeing her fucking someone else is not ntr since you are not inrested in her in any kind.)

Regards ;)

(maybe this fórum will need something like vndb use, a feature or some kind of thread with a explanation of each tag, since some people get it wrong and confuse others)
I appreciate you taking the time to explain yet again what ntr is but people have done this hundreds of times before. They'll just ignore you too and continue using their own made up definition. (y)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Then why even introduce such vanilla routes in the first place? What's the use of such a route when most of the action will probably be going down in the ntr one?

This is what pisses me off in many games. If you're going to put in multiple routes, then normalise the content for the routes. It is a dick move to reel in players by saying "NTR will be optional lol", but not mentioning that there will less content in those routes or merging the routes later in the game.

Either you put in different routes and give them equal attention, or drop that route if the emphasis is on some other fetish route.
Faithfull route in this part should have atleast more content with mc and the wife part. or else the corrupt part would have no sense. why even stay faithfull when the cheat route have more content. This game is about a married couple so it is only logical that mc and wife would have many sexy times together, or else why even go on honeymoon in the first place.

They could have even stayed at home and save the money for something more important.

Reactions: Nightphysics

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
I was somewhat hoping for an antagonist in an adult game that doesn't want to bang your wife for some unexplainable reason but has an actual agenda. This villain seems to be some immortal douche, who hates the MC's family line and therefore looks to bring him and his pregnant wife apart. For an immortal being (or some Raz Al'Ghul type who resurrects) he seems incredibly petty and his plan kind of bad...

Maybe future updates straighten all this out more but at the moment if the player doesn't bite regarding Mei which makes sense as Meghan is really cute and has tons of personality to enjoy the ride and adult scenes, you kind of miss the story and who knows if the story even will progress regarding that villain. I'm sorry for Mei but if that is the only choice I can make in the game then so be it. *shrug*

Salxvatore

Nov 26, 2017
Oh god I think I kinda piss off meghan...... But, but I can't leave mei alone. How can someone stay loyal to your wife when you are with mei? Anyone wanna share it with me?

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Oh god I think I kinda piss off meghan...... But, but I can't leave mei alone. How can someone stay loyal to your wife when you are with mei? Anyone wanna share it with me?
Only the Developer knows for sure, but it doesn't look like you'll be able to keep both ladies at the same time. So pick one or play both paths seperate.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm confused by some of the comments. I'm reading both, that Mei's path has more content, and that Meghan's path has more content! :unsure:
A couple of reasons: people don't know what the hell they're talking about; people have different interpretations of 'content' - sexual content or plot progression.

People like what they like, and will favor anything that gives them that. So much of it is subjective, with no right answer. Everyone has their own waifu, and their own opinion on how a game should unfold.

stanley tucci

Apr 2, 2018
Somehow I haven't tried this game until now and I've been missing out big time. The writing is quirky and often funny, the girls are super cute, the story has a bit of intrigue, what's not to like? I think I'll have to sub on Patreon for quality like this.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I thought that when you're on a honeymoon trip with your wife, you will have lots of sex but not on this one, just one doggy scene and that's it (Foreplays like oral doesn't count), sorry to spoil it, looks like the Mei path has more content damn ! I wish it was the wife, she's so hot especially with her hair down

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I thought that when you're on a honeymoon trip with your wife, you will have lots of sex but not on this one, just one doggy scene and that's it (Foreplays like oral doesn't count), sorry to spoil it, looks like the Mei path has more content damn ! I wish it was the wife, she's so hot especially with her hair down
Yep this is why it feels like the cheating path is the canon one. Too bad as Meghan is the star so far.

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
I have to admit that my first impression of Primal Instinct (airport scene) was negative.

The renders of Sandra and Alex (especially her botox lips) gave me the creeps.

Also, characters like Alex are probably my least favourite ones.
She's grown up (she appears like she's already in her 20s), still a virgin, madly in love with her brother and so focussed on him she seems unable to live a life on her own now he's gone.
I really can't stand dependent and clingy characters like her.
In my opinion her (already established) excessive longing for the MC is also kind of a lame incest motive.

Then there's Blake, one of those annoying douchebag "bros", you wish you could instantly launch into outer space.
Seriously - why is this guy even on our honeymoon?

Fortunately Primal Instinct gets better after you survive the initial onslaught of creepiness.

Renders are overall pretty well done - you will still occasionally face some scenes that seem unintentionally odd / creepy / cringy (yeah, I'm aware the last one is supposed to be a grimace - still...):

The music is fitting.

The writing is decent.
There are several misspellings (still needs better proofreading).
MC and Meghan calling each other "wife" and "husband" sounds kinda weird.

Characters are interesting.
I'm missing some more (random) hotel guests - apart from the main characters the whole place feels kinda deserted.

The story is enigmatic and got me somewhat hooked.

There's also a decent amount of meaningful choices with different outcomes (scenes).

A bit of more specific criticism:

Overall pretty good and recommended.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes