4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Well, right now, there's not much to review. It's an early prototype, although I'll definitely keep an eye on it. It avoid so far a lot of the jankiness of similar games, where everything feels a bit too "floppy" (aka the old "touch the breasts a little too much and your fingers will either bend backward, clip through the girl's model, or disform the model in a really weird way").

It's not the case here: Primerose's body is "firm" enough to withstand manipulation without things going horribly wrong, visually. It may even be a little too firm, though, as her boobs seems to mock and defy gravity itself, lacking a bit the more "real" feeling a tiny little bit of sagginess or weight can give.

Reactions: 1EyeDog and Medic4

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
VR elitism! I call for a revolt now! :BootyTime:

Joking aside those are some nice models. Also it's been awhile I've seen something try to give me motion sickness.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
damm they crate this game when they had the beautiful gAME CALLED LEGEND OF THE KYA god dam

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
from technical sight ok, i use vr. sure not perfect but for the beginn ok. will i support money for this? never, not good enough. but oke for free. thx for share

1EyeDog

Aug 27, 2019
Well, right now, there's not much to review. It's an early prototype, although I'll definitely keep an eye on it. It avoid so far a lot of the jankiness of similar games, where everything feels a bit too "floppy" (aka the old "touch the breasts a little too much and your fingers will either bend backward, clip through the girl's model, or disform the model in a really weird way").

It's not the case here: Primerose's body is "firm" enough to withstand manipulation without things going horribly wrong, visually. It may even be a little too firm, though, as her boobs seems to mock and defy gravity itself, lacking a bit the more "real" feeling a tiny little bit of sagginess or weight can give.
I believe Illusion games suffer from that too. That and spending 98% of their time on model technology and 2% on making an actual game.

Reactions: Medic4

ShaunyBoi

Sep 9, 2020
good performance, juicy graphics, restraints worked really well infact best ive seen in any vr game yet, look forward to seeing how this pans out thanks.

tested with Oculus Rift CV1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medic4

Tentaculaiss

Jan 28, 2019
I use a cheap lenovo WMR and it works and looks amazing. I can only hope this stays on track. So many VR games lack manipulation, and this one does it well. DL the rest of the files to test now. Once we can undress and do...other things, it will blow many vr games outa the water.

Reactions: catsdino
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes