SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Cool game, the (step)mom sure is hot, the animations are smooth and the lactation theme is one of my favorites, the aunt is HaF too that includes her dauther too, the only complain is Heather, man that bitch is a psycho! the depravity route in her gameplay is sick and cringy, one thing is sibling lust from both parts (like in summertime saga between mc and jenny) but that shit Heather is doing could ricochet just bad for everyone (both brothers repulse each other, develop a hatred for Heather, that kind of thing) completely different between mom and son (mom is hot for her baby boy, and son is crazy for his mom milky boobs and one thing led to another...)

Just remove Heather and her route and continue developing the main family route or just make it completely avoidable, just for the record i will keep playing this game!

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm having trouble opening the game after extracting it. Anyone know what the problem may be if they also came across it?

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm pretty sure I've lost a few brain cells from playing this "game" for a few minutes.
I have a soft spot for ScarlettAnn's art, but can't help and cringe when reading through this horror.
It's as if the game targets not adults, but horny teenagers and it's written by one.
Not only that, the writer didn't even bother to fix mistakes in a few sentences at the start of the game.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Getbeget

Jul 7, 2020
Art looks nice, but the those melons is a huge turn off anyone else agree??

I do not agree because the most ancient and valuable artifacts, sculptures and paintings most often depict voluptous women. Voluptous women shapes have always represented fertility which has been worshiped by the worlds greatest and most valuable artists.
But well, I just read your comment, I did not yet play this game and the game is obviously pure exaggerated fiction which is not exempt from a frustrated "artist".

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
I wanna take proper test☺☺.That's why I didn’t download the beta version. I don’t how much I have to wait for complete version.hope I will get it soon

lolindir95

May 18, 2020
Amazing update, my only complain is the time it takes for a new update to come out and I think that that speaks very highly of the game

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Prince of suburbia" version "0.5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Prince of suburbia" versione "0.5".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
So for those complaining about those of us that Dare mention we would like some variance in tit size shove it... seriously not all about you. I can be a fan of someone's writing and art and appreciate different things. Games on here with giant sized tits are a dime a dozen. As valid as your wants to keep big tits I would say those that want variance or smaller tits are just as valid maybe. MC should do a poll on his pay site and see, since the only people who out way us should be the paying pat4reons.

FUM310

May 20, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Prince of Suburbia v0.5.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
THE KING OF PORT!!!!

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes