Andrewwood

Aug 7, 2019
really enjoy the premise, game is progressing nicely love the art work, classic. (only request would be aunt needs better hair option) an option or two would be nice as well Looking forward to the next update.

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
The game is stuck - when he first gets a hand job at Naomis he can't leave until he find the panties, but there are no panties to find. Clicking the couch does nothing.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
PePeTheCoCk, We'll just have to wait and see! Just kidding. There are many factors at play such as how long do the illustrations wait to be animated, how long do illustrations take to go through the pipeline, how much money on Patreon/Itch do we have to fund development (I am not making profit/have no intention of making a profit on this game until it is finished so all donations and itch money go to development and it still is not much), etc.

If I was making the game entirely by myself I could do monthly or bi-monthly releases but for now the likelihood is ~3-4 months between each release and the releases will be somewhat small since this is part-time development. BUT, my goal is to have 2-3 high quality sex scene animations for each release to make the wait somewhat worth it. Just so you know, I plan to develop this game to completion or as long as the crew is willing to produce for me.
Do you have any saves?
I played this game last year

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Like the art and game style but wish the game maker would do one with normal tits to small tits, or harem with multiple choices of sizes between the family...

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
So far I'm enjoying it but what would be good to see is some actual cock in pussy/ass shots too. Also, a little more continuity on the graphics when the script says something is happening then perhaps show it. I realise it is extra work but it will flow smoother and be more engaging. Perhaps bring Naomi back into the fold with some preggo sex. All the best!

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Wow, this new update really is a step beyond in the animations department, that's some really stellar animation work. Love seeing Scarlett Ann's art animated at this quality (particular the final scene... wow). Other parts of the update still need some polish (some scenes are missing character portraits (e.g. MC and mom in bathroom at beginning), a few typos, and a bug with the milk sound file, but otherwise really excited to see where this goes. The fertility drug makes for a great "plot" accelerator.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
not made that far into game yet... Bruh... This dude suppose to be 18 right? Why he acting like a little bitch and getting treated like one too... Call his a cock a 'thing'... Bruh I like the art and the premise but so far the dialogue is killing me.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes