Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I haven't been so into this game and didn't follow it that much. It's been quite a while, since I last tried it. The new remade art and scenes is some of the hottest animated 2dcg, I've ever seen. Gosh dang it. It's not just 2 or 3 frames, it's very well animated and expressive plus it's beautiful.

New screenshots would probably be a good idea to apply to the front page. They don't do it justice.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
> Filename: PrinceOfSuburbiaRewrite-part1-2.7z

wha... did they reboot this game? why?
It needed some re-sequencing for the story on top of new visuals due to change of artist.
They are now onto new ongoing content in development, while slowly including art redo's of earlier scenes along with the new stuff. So far I think is much better both in the way the story is going and the new art. They have been fairly good with communication on the patreon page so I dont have any grief over it.

Reactions: mrttao and Hajtand

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It needed some re-sequencing for the story on top of new visuals due to change of artist.
They are now onto new ongoing content in development, while slowly including art redo's of earlier scenes along with the new stuff. So far I think is much better both in the way the story is going and the new art. They have been fairly good with communication on the patreon page so I dont have any grief over it.
thank you

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Love how mother turning from not very attractive character to gorgeous Yennefer of Vengerberg closer to the end as drawers skill progressing :)

Last edited:
Reactions: coretex

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Have you seen how the women look, what are you talking about realistic?
It's not completely about realism more about how they only make them widos or divorced because there too scared of taboo or are boring purest oh nooo cheating Is bad waaah like bro its a game and taboos are hot

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes