bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
That doesn't tell me if the DOWNLOAD one has the update, or if it is just the v0.8 Beta one. What I want to know is, is the v0.8 Beta just update only, and the update is in the full game download or what.
Well based on what a guy said a few posts up it doesn't seem to matter from a content point of view but looking at the compressed versions v0.8 is a few months old while the 0.55 rewrite was just posted yesterday so I'd say take your pick although 0.55 might have better writing.
Wrong changelog, that was for Version .8, this updates was, from what I can tell from other comments, purely a remaster update.
mhhh maybe your right.....i just use old standard procedure without thinking too much:
ok now let's get serious!!!!
Snap1.jpg
so the ONLY differance is not the NUMBER of scene but is the 2 new animated one......previouly static images......
ohh boy what a big mistake i made........

also the v0.55 looks like based from steam release....... don't ask me why all of these confusing versions......
Snap2.jpg
they will continue release two separated versions(look at that v0.9 mentioned line......)

ok just let me check the games...........
one heather and one naomi scene....yah but who are them mhhh.......
Snap3.jpg Snap4.jpg
ok found the girls!!!
Snap85vFINAL.jpg
here the update gallery index.......
well now you should be CONVINCED ENOUGH
same content/number of scene ....get the latest version then.......

end of story > all happy.........
amen brother!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
mhhh maybe your right.....i just use old standard procedure without thinking too much:
ok now let's get serious!!!!
View attachment 2244975
so the ONLY differance is not the NUMBER of scene but is the 2 new animated one......previouly static images......
ohh boy what a big mistake i made........

also the v0.55 looks like based from steam release....... don't ask me why all of these confusing versions......
View attachment 2244983
they will continue release two separated versions(look at that v0.9 mentioned line......)

ok just let me check the games...........
one heather and one naomi scene....yah but who are them mhhh.......
View attachment 2245001 View attachment 2245002
ok found the girls!!!
View attachment 2245044
here the update gallery index.......
well now you should be CONVINCED ENOUGH

amen brother!
.... with that fuckery... I can understand the confusion XD

• Haha
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Whoever changed the thread title made this more confusing than it needed to be. Also to be clear, I am not the thread owner and never have been.

The TLDR is that Part 2 (Steam) is essentially the same as V0.8 (Patreon/SS). The newest build here has the two remastered scenes (Heather & Naomi animated scenes), almost all backgrounds have been remastered, and multiple language translations.
I meant no offense, just read something above about both versions being similar and part1 and 2 vs 0.8, anyway thank you!

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
It's kinetic/linear basically. It has a pseudo-sandbox element that is a relic from larger ambitions when the project first started. I asked requested the admin/mods take the sandbox tag off a long time ago since it isn't a sandbox game but that request was rejected.
eh wish I would have realized that sooner. no offense but kinetic novels kinda suck.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Just to be clear. The .55 version is basicly same as .8 version but only remastered to the .55 content? So i can download the .55 download and still get to the .8 content?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Everything looks better except MC! Dunno why they would change his face, it was pretty fine for me before, now, he looks, I dunno why, but he looks more feminine to me lel.

Also glad that how Lina looks can still be changed if you have the save with the first encounter with her lel.

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
The art is great but totally wasted on this game.

Sandbox, even if there is nowhere else to go besides the places for the next event. Could also be just a kinetic novel since there are next to no choices and no meanigful ones at all... at least not as far as i played. Really a shame.

Reactions: PeterPanItrollyou

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
This game is soo wrong... but soo good :p
A suggestion about the main topic, it would be cool to update the screenshots with the new artwork which is clearly amazing.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This game is soo wrong... but soo good :p
A suggestion about the main topic, it would be cool to update the screenshots with the new artwork which is clearly amazing.
Ok, I have to ask; what do you find "soo wrong"?

Because Incest and Pregnancy, both separately and together, are among the most popular kinks on this site

• Haha
Reactions: Razorheadult
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes